6. Gganbu

We were all stood in lines of our teams. They must've been checking to see who was here. He looked at me then walked away. After they'd checked everyone the music started again. "Attention. The fourth game is about to begin. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall. Let me repeat the instructions. The fourth game is about to begin. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall." The announcer said, we then left row by row. When we left I looked up and saw the hanging bodies. I gasped a little in shock. I grabbed Sae byeok's hand.

"Players, what you witness before you is the remains of those who broke the rules for their own benefit. They tainted the pure and fair ideology everything here has been built upon. Each and every one of you is considered an equal within the walls of this facility. You must be guaranteed the same opportunities without being disadvantaged or facing any kind of discrimination. We truly apologize for allowing such an unacceptable incident to occur." The masked man told us, the player hanging was the doctor. When we got to the white space we all awaited instructions. We were all stood in our teams.

"Players, welcome to the fourth game. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. Let me repeat the instructions. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. There can only be two players per team. You will have ten minutes to find your partner." The announcer said to us, I didn't want to go with anyone in this group especially Sae byeok. If we didn't know the game how do we know we aren't going against our teammate.

"Hey, handsome. Let's do this, huh? I'm better than you think. And I'm stronger than most guys too. Guess what? I know how to con just about anybody I see. I'm not a genius, but I still got it work out. Huh?" Mi-nyeo said to Gi-hun. Once she didn't get an answer she moved to Sang-woo. "Hey, let me play with you. Then I'll be your dream girl all night long. I'll do anything you tell me. I'm not a regular girl. Hmm?" She told him. Before looking at us all. "You're pretending that you do not want me on your team. Is that it? Why? Can't decide? Want me to choose instead, huh?" She asked us all.

"Stop embarrassing yourself. No one will want to play with you like this. And you should all be honest. You don't want a girl to team up with or an old guy." Sae byeok said, telling everyone what the guys were really thinking.

"Of course we don't. We could die. We almost died in the previous round." One of them said to us, but we don't know what this game is.

"This man is right. And it was Adam's rib the Lord used to make Eve after all. And that's the reason that we're only choosing men. They played different roles than women." 244 said to us, I wish he would just die already.

"You idiot. We're not playing in Eden right now." The new girl said, Sae byeok stood up and I followed her.

"Uh, hold on a second." Gi-hun said while stopping us.

"Why? You want a girl?" Sae byeok asked him, he didn't respond.

"We didn't think so." I said as we walked away. "Sae byeok, I'm not going with you but please be careful." I said before placing a kiss on her lips, she kissed me back.

"Why not?" She asked me.

"We don't know what this game is, I don't want us to go against each other." I said to her while looking down.

"I'll be careful and I respect you're decision just make sure you live." She said to me, I nodded.

"I'll try." I told her with a nod. I kept walking around until I found a woman alone. "I take it your teammates only went to be with men?" I asked her while sitting next to her.