Ch. 2. Something special

During the boring bus ride of picking up other students in other neighborhoods, Y/n was chatting with Josh.

Y/n: Did you hear of what the governor said on the news?

Josh: Eh, not a fan of politics.

Y/n: I heard that the government legalized citizenship for these so called digimons. Do you know anything about that?

Josh: oh yeah I heard of them. I met a few when I was little. They're nice after all but I don't know why they are getting hate, tho. They didn't even do anything.

Y/n: That's what I heard on the news.

Josh: Yeah. Speaking of this morning, where were you? You just came right before the bus was about to stop. What were you doing?

Y/n: I was done showering and my mom would stop yelling at me to hurry my ass up to catch the school bus. But at least she made me and my dad breakfast.

Josh: Oh~ what did she make? (Grins)

Y/n: (scoffs) none of your business.

Josh: haha. Honestly man, I wish I have a mother like yours. My mom would just scream her ass off and I'm like "shut up bitch".

Y/n: My mom will kill me if I say that to her.

Josh: Eh, maybe you're just paranoid about punishments. Say, when was the last time you talked back to someone or done any pranks.

Y/n: never

Josh: bro, you need to have fun, stop playing on your video games and stop being a shut in.

Y/n: Y'know that ain't gonna happen.

Josh: (smacks lips) You're such a killjoy, y'know.

Y/n didn't care about Josh's lecturing about him going out since his parents wouldn't allow it which was his excuse. Although y/n's parents are nice to him and everyone but they don't take shit from anyone. Y/n then began to process on what Josh was trying to encouraging him to do. Y/n then decided to listen to his music.

Ghuleh / zombie queen - ghost

Lyrics:

Putrefaction

A scent that cursed be

Under cold dark dust

From the darkness

Rise a succubus

From the earthen rust

Haresis Dea

Once a majesty

Now exposing bone

From the darkness

Rise a succubus

And usurp the throne

The moon is full and shines

An evil blinding light

Under a monolith, her likeness

Marble white

Zombie Queen

Zombie Queen

Black light guides you

Ghuleh Ghuleh