Ch. 7 Truth, dinner and confession

Narrator's POV

With another day comes with another school day. Y/n groaned as he got up from a dream that he wanted to see the ending, perhaps the ending of him dating his love of his life is never going to happen. Getting up from the favorite place to rest in forever, he heard knocking on his door then Mom came in.

"Good morning Y/n. There's news in your school about some sort of vandalism. Do you know anything about that?" She asked skeptically.

"No, I don't. Besides maybe some digimons are just as crazy as humans" He replied.

She showed him in her phone. In there was a news coverage depicting on what his mother had just said. Pressing play to witness what the vandalism is, he already knew what happened yesterday at the library.

"Breaking news! There was a vandalism at a high school. Investigators are still determining on what had happened during the hours after closing." The camera then pinpoints to a female news anchor wearing a red dress with blonde hair and blues.

"I'm here, live at the scene. Behind me is the school and inside is where the detectives are still ongoing of what lead up to this event. It is unclear on what intentions the suspect has nor the suspect is yet to identify. All we do know is that one of the first humans had recently enrolled here but there were no further details about that student. Police have no evidence to link him as the suspect although security cameras captured him entering the library with another student before running away after 2 hours in there. Seemingly he was terrified and ran off from the campus. We will not reveal his identity to the public for safety reasons. The police are searching for answers as the principal of Mapletree high school closed the school for safety and investigation reasons.
I'm Laika Truth, Signing off."

Y/n's POV

I was shocked on what I had just watched. How did I even bust or even myself got myself into some trouble. I can't even lie to anyone especially the authorities. If they literally found me guilty, then I'll have to spend the rest of my life behind bars. Sweat and fear became unbearable for me to withstand rulers of the city.

"What have you done?" Mom asked me.

"Nothing. I was tutoring with someone."

"Y/n don't lie me. Tell me the truth."

"That is the full truth, mom. I had no intention of harming someone or something."

The doorbell rang followed by three knocks more like pounding on the door. Me and mom froze as dad answered it. A few seconds later dad called for us to come downstairs. I was still in my pajamas so it didn't really matter since it's considered clothes. I was panicking about what kind of interrogations will they use on me or on my loved. A lot has happened to me yesterday but today is no exception nor my day.

I was greeted by two soldiers at the door. To describe them, their looks and their aura was just menacing. Just a female and a male, wearing black operative clothings and they were armed with weapons to make things worse. They seemed unfriendly as I casually walked towards them. I'm not entirely sure why they would be armed when we're clearly unarmed.

 I'm not entirely sure why they would be armed when we're clearly unarmed