Ch. 11 The old and new foe

(Play this if you wish to)

Y/n POV

Randy stood in distance of 20 feet away from me and Ashley. We froze in fear of what was to come. I grabbed Ashley's hand which she tightened out of fear. We exchanged glances with each other to make sure that we can stay strong for each other.

"Shit!" I cursed. "Why is he here?! How did he know where we were?!"

"Heh, now let me ask you something" Randy growled. "Why are you now dating my girlfriend?"

"First of all didn't you hear her, she broke up with your bitchy ass'' I contorted. "She loved you but since your small dickass decided to be a bitch about it, she would rather be with me instead!!!"

Randy didn't like my response. He marched towards my way with fists being balled. I kept my guard sharp for any distractions and anything Randy would do to me.

"Well why don't you take this deal then? Give her to me and I'll let you live."

"I will never give you who I love nor give you what you want."

"Then suit yourself!"

In a blink of an eye, a painful scratch shot from my body. He delivered a punch to my face as blood went flying into the air as agony burned. I screamed out from anguish from a brutal juggernaut.

"Y/N!!!" Ashley screams out from horror.

I slammed on a tree that stopped me from flying but didn't stop my suffering. Blood dripping down from my contorted face knowing that I need to stand. I tried to stand but my nervous system was tolerable from that blow. Seeing Ashley running up to me but was stopped by that bastard.

"Listen babe, lets ditch that weak son of a bitch to die here."

"Well that son of a bitch you're talking to is my boyfriend!"

"Oh I see. You're cheating on me aren't ya?!"

"I already broke up with your ass! You beat kids to the point where they get PTSD. You literally beat and harass me just to get your attention. This is the reason why I stopped caring for you! This is the reason why I stopped loving you! THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!!"

"Well have it your way then!" A loud slap echoed around me as she was seen crashing on the ground. I never thought that I would also see her the same way I'm going through.

"ASHLEYYYY!!!!" I yelled out.

I see her trying to lift herself but was struck down by Randy's foot. No matter how hard she tries to move upwards the force stayed against her. I rose from my painful position though having to stumble to balance myself. I started limping, slowly turning into a Naruto run towards Randy.

Tori's POV

"Huh that's strange" I said. "I tried call Ashley and Y/n but none of them picked up."

"Maybe they're just doing a quickie" Toby respondes with smug.

"You're disgusting."

"And you're ugly."

I glared at him as he surrenders in the nick of time. I begin to worry since they would answer right away. Half of me tells me that they're in trouble and the other half of me says that they're just busy getting ready.

"How about they're just getting ready and forgot to text us?" He assumed.

"I don't know but let's go to Y/n's place to see if he's there."