Ch. 3. New house

Next day

You woke up the next day of another torture of school. Doing the same routine like yesterday but after showering you put on your preferred attire.

Once dressed you then arrived downstairs and the smell of bacon and eggs hit your nose with pleasure and hunger

Once dressed you then arrived downstairs and the smell of bacon and eggs hit your nose with pleasure and hunger. You look to see that your parents are cooking which was weird for you starting your day.

Dad: Good morning sport!

Mom: Good morning, sweetheart! You're awake this early now, I'm very impressed.

Y/n: I did this because I don't wanna hear you yelling my name across the entire house and the entire neighborhood doesn't want to hear it either.

Mom: Honey, don't mock your mother.

Y/n: anyways why are y'all cooking breakfast like its the last breakfast we're having?

Dad: Actually this is the last breakfast we're having for this house.

Y/n: (sighs) I know y'all want to go to your dream house but I'm gonna miss my friends and my school. This is my senior year of high school like where am I going to graduate?

Mom: I don't know honey. Maybe time will tell.

Dad: You can invite your friends to the new house and hangout sometime after school or in the weekends. At your new school you're going to make new friends and possibly a girlfriend.

Y/n: Dad!

Dad: I'm joking, kiddo.

Mom: I hope that happens.

Y/n: Mom!

Mom: What? I'm just joking with your dad. (Giggles)