~Chapter 2~

Have fun with this chapter lovelys! Also the fanart mostly doesnt have anything to do with the chapters and I find all of it on Pinterest so yeah.

~Tubbo's POV~

Tommy sighed and started to explain. "Instead of boring you I'm going to dumb it down." I nodded and he continued. "Basically we are assassins but! We kill people the cops cant get. We are in a so called gang but its to help hide what we do." I nodded once again.

He continued. "Moving onto what our roles are. Phil is the boss and will normally be the one assigning missions to us. He will barely go on them unless he wants to or has to." I hummed as he took a breath before he continued. "Moving on. Niki is the under cover person. She goes to our school to work as a teacher to one for fill her passion to teach and two to find out if the kids have info she can get if the target has kid that go to our school. Next we have Ranboo Wilbur and Techno. They are all the main assassins! Ranboo being the best and Wilbur being the second best. They both are the ones to do close up targets but are good at doing long distance. Wilbur goes with Ranboo on missions if the person is really dangerous mostly cause Ranboo being our age. Techno is our sniper and bow man, he can easily zone into the target and get a clean shot even if they are walking." Tommy took another breath before he continued.

"Minx is the get away driver for everyone. Kinda self explanatory if you think about it. And lastly me, I am the hacker who gets into the system to get into the cameras. I also am the one who is told first about the targets to get info on them for the team." He exhaled

"So you guys are in a gang? Ok so hottie is the best. Then the guy with the beanie is second best." I made sure I was right about that. I understood everything else.

"Yes and dont call Ranboo 'hottie' he isnt hot hes a stuck up bastard." Tommy scoffed before he laughed. I laughed along before the timer beeped.

I gasped before yelling. "MISS NIKI THE MUFFINS ARE DONE!"

"BE THERE IN A MOMENT TUBBO! CAN YOU TAKE THEM OUT YOUR SELF?" Niki shouted back.

"YEP!" I responded before getting up.

As I got up Ranboo entered the kitchen. "Will you stop yelling shortie." he said bluntly as he walked over to the fridge.

"Im not short you are just tall bitch." He was hot but no one calls me short and expects me to be nice.

I walked over to the oven and turned to Tommy. "Tommy what can I use to grab the pans?"

"Oh there should be pot holders in that drawer." He pointed to a drawer. 

I nodded and turned to the drawer opening it finding the pot holders. I grabbed them and turned off the oven as I closed the drawer. I opened the oven and bent down a bit grabbing the pans. I pulled them out and turned and set them on the island. When I pushed the pans a bit farther onto the island I burned my finger on a pan.

"Ow! Fucking mother fucker." I grumbled as I tossed the pot holders onto the island closing the oven and walking over to the sink.

"You ok Tubs?" Tommy asked as I turned on the tap.

"Yeah just fucking burned my finger." I muttered as I put my finger on the water.

"Haha shortie cant handle getting burned by a hot pan." The tall male laughed.

I glared at Ranboo before I turned off the water. I walked over grabbing Ranboo's hand and making him touch the pan.

"OW WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled.

"Thats what you get bitch. Doesnt feel to good does it?" I laughed a bit.

Tommy laughed along with me. I walked to where there was more space in the kitchen. "Why dont you fight me if you dont like it." I got in a stance making it look like I knew nothing about fighting.