~Chapter 5~

AYYYY LOOK AT THIS A CHAPTER AFTER FOREVER YOUR AUTHOR/MOTHER IS BACK >:D ALSO SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT SCHOOL IS A MOTHER FUCKER AND I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER STUFF- ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!
Tw: A bit of blood.

Tubbo POV

"Whatever prick just go stand over by Tubbo and wait." The blond spoke before he shoved the taller at me. Ranboo balanced himself before he walked over and stood behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my body and rested his head on mine. I felt my face get hot, I wrapped my arms around his. (Ranboo put his arms over Tubbos and Tubbo just bent his arms up to hold his really like if you where to carry say a pile of wood or something). "What cha doing Mr. Criminal?" I whispered to the taller.

"Can I not hug you..?" He asked looking down at me.

I giggled, "no you can its just all of the sudden. You use to seem to hate me now you are clingy," I said back to him.

"Well I wont be clingy for much longer because there will be other people but be ready for a text later." He said slipping me a note before he let me go and winking.

I looked at him puzzled but my mind was also racing with what he could of meant by that. I looked at the note; Your number is ###-###-#### yes? Im sure it is bc I took Tommy's phone earlier. but expect a text a half hour before lunch ;) I looked up at Ranboo with a slight blush growing on my face and he just pulled his mask down and smirked at me before he put it back up.

The lady finally came back and handed the paper to Tommy. "Here you go! Thank you for waiting boys the printer got jammed so I had to fix it. Anyways you all better get to class." She said shooing us out.

Tommy said thank you and we all left the office. Tommy handed Ranboo his schedule after he wrote on it. "Why did you put your's and Tubbo's name on my paper next to my classes?" The dirty blond asked as we walked down the crowed hall.

"Its to tell you which one of us are in what classes lucky for you most of them are with bee boy~" He chuckled making me punch his arm.

"Shut up Tommy." I retorted.

Ranboo laughed slightly. "Ok lets just go to class sense we all have the same first one." he said as he walked down the hall looking for the room. Me and Tommy just followed before he walked past the room.

"OI BOOB BOY YOU WALKED PAST THE ROOM!" Tommy yelled over all the kids.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT TOMMY!" Ranboo yelled back as he walked back over to us. He slapped Tommy upside the head making Tommy curse at him. They argued in the hall as I walked into the class room and went up to the teacher.

I stopped in front of the teachers desk. "Good morning Ms. Jean." I said smiling at her.

She looked up. "Oh good morning Tubbo! How are you this morning?" She asked turning her chair.

"Im ok! We have a new student who is a friend of me and Tommy's, they are currently arguing in the hall. But if things get out of hand I know how to handle it." I said smiling once again.

She smiled, "Ok thank you for the information Tubbo! I know how much you like to draw so would you like to draw on the whiteboard? I will make sure the picture stays up the whole day if you want." She spoke while she grabbed a few dry erase markers for me.

I nodded and took the dry erase markers she handed me. I walked over to the board and started to draw out a base of a body. Ms. Jean watched me draw on the board. I started to add details like hair and other things. When I was done I signed my name at the bottom of the drawing on the board and took a step back.