~Chapter 7~

~Niki's POV~ [the queen we barely hear from fhsj]

It was around 11pm and I was sitting in the living room talking to Minx, Techno and Phil while the others where put at a party. We where discussing the media and stuff when the door opened. We all looked over and saw Ranboo walk in carrying a giggling Tubbo. He looked at us for a moment while he walked before he disappeared down the hall.

"I think they got drunk, Ranboo was walking slightly funny and Tubbo was giggling a lot," Minx commented.

"Probably," Techno replied in his normal monotone voice.

Phil just sighed in slight disappointment. Tommy and Wilbur soon walked through the door and Tommy seemed like he just saw a ghost and Wilbur was the same but looked more disgusted but also amused? I couldn't tell..

"What's up with you two?" I asked the blond and brunette.

"Ranboo and Tubbo are what's up," Wilbur said. He walked over and sat next to me on the couch.

Tommy came over and sat before speaking, "Yeah the two where eat eachothers faces in the back! Like Tubbo was on ranboos lap and shit. It was disturbing," Tommy said shivering.

Minx burst into laughter and so did Phil. I looked at Tommy blankly then turned to Wilbur hoping he would explain and thankfully he did.

"So basically as you know we went to a party. Ranboo and Tubbo drank, like alot they drank alot. I actually caught them in the kitchen making out. But we left after Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo came to find me and while we where driving back I looked in the rear view mirror and saw them kissing. I shouted and Tommy turned to see why I shouted at them and it clicked so we had to eventful night," Wilbur said sighing at the end.

"I- wow, and Ranboo seemed to hate Tubbo with a passion at first and he spends one night with him and it leads to this.." I said leaning back.

"Mhm, if this keeps up and the media somehow finds out Tubbo could be in danger, along with his family..." Techno said with slight concern in his voice.

"You have a point there mate," Phil sighed, "Im going to need to speak to the two of them. Mainly Tubbo at some point.. Anyways Tommy how did it go with Ranboo going to school with you guys?" Phil asked Tommy.

Tommy beamed and started to rant about the day and stuff, about how it went when it was just him and Ranboo in the same class or how it went when the trio was together. He also mentioned something that happened sometime before lunch.

"Oh! And so when lunch rolled around I didn't see Tubbo or Ranboo with the rest of the kids right? Well they both walked out of the bathroom and Tubbo's bottom lip was slightly swollen and it looked like it was bit- Turns out that was Ranboos doing!" Tommy shouted.

We all snapped out heads to stare at him all of us in shock. We all stayed silent for a few minutes before Minx spoke up.

"Well damn- For being a murder Ranboo is good at getting bitches," Minx laughed. Tommy got pissed off at Minx's statement so the two yelled at each other.

I just sighed and listened to the bickering of the two when I heard a door open and close. Ranboo walked into the living room wearing a t-shirt, sweats and his glasses. He seemed to be annoyed at the noise. I smiled and leaned back ready to see what he has learned from me.

"Will you two shut the fuck up? Tubbo is asleep for one, and two you guys woke me up! I'm suprised Tubbo isn't awake frankly. And three it is 12 in the fucking morning! Shut up!" Ranboo spoke sternly.

I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled a bit at me. Tommy and Minx said their sorrys and Ranboo was off back to his room. I laughed at Tommy and Minx and they cussed at me but I didn't care.

After a while we slipped into a soft conversation, at some point Tommy left to go to bed same with Techno and Phil so it was just me, Minx and Wilbur. Our dumbasses just joked about stupid shit for a couple more hours before we all decide to go to bed so we don't hate ourselves so much in the morning.

In le morning

~Tubbo's POV~

I woke up to a splitting headache. I groaned and clung onto whatever I was laying on tighter. The thing shifted and I realized it was ranboo due to the long ass arms wrapping around me. I relaxed into his touch and tried to forget about the headache but that failed. I sighed and opened my eyes to the dimly lit room, I was thankful for the lack of light at the moment. I sat up slightly and poked Ranboos face.

"Hey, wake up," I said softly as I poked him. He groaned and I poked him again, "Wake up Ranboo."

He sighed and lazily opened his eyes, "ugh fuck- what do you want.."

"We have school and I got a hangover," I said quietly, Ranboo sighed and let me go, "Thanks."

I got up and out of the bed. I walked over to my folded uniform and grabbed it. I walked to ranboos bathroom, went in and closed the door before getting changed into my uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit, I really couldn't be bothered to do anything else for my morning routine because of my splitting headache. I sighed and thought to myself I really really hope Ranboo is in his uniform or this will be awkward.. I then opened the door and walked out. Ranboo was standing by his door holding his and my backpack. I walked over to him and took my bag, thanking him as I opened the door. The dirty blond just hummed in response and followed me out the door.

We walked down the hall not talking. The hall was silent other then our footsteps. Soon the two of us walked into the living room and saw no one. I shrugged and went to the kitchen and looked for something to take because of my hangover. I found some pain medication and got out two pills then looked at Ranboo holding up the bottle seeing if he wanted some as well. The dirty blond just nodded and I got another two out for him and put the cap back onto the bottle before putting it back. I gave Ranboo his two before I put mine in my mouth and took them with ease without water. Ranboo did the same as me before sighing.

"Where the hell is everyone, normally they are all up by now," Ranboo said annoyance in his voice. I just shrugged and looked at the time. I realized we woke up an hour early and groaned.

"Its because we woke up an hour early," I said sitting down on a stool next to Ranboo.

Ranboo made a little "o" noise before putting his head down. I didn't the same as the other. We sat there just talking quietly for a while waiting for everyone else to wake up. I noticed my headache slowly going away over time as the medication kicked in.

To be continued.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE GHNE ALSO SORRY ITS SHORT I WANTED TO GET SMTH OUT AND YEAH- IM NOT DEAD LOL-
Anyways I'm going to try and update more- I know I haven't updated my first book in ages so ima work on that...- I love you guys and I thank you for all your support on my books! Make sure to stay hydrated, eat food everyday and to get sleep! Take care of yourselves please :] also if you need help make sure to reach out to people you trust I don't want you guys to suffer :< welp till next time my ducklings! ~Mother/author