~chapter 11~

[Tubbos POV]
After a bit of walking, me being a dumbass and just joking around we were nearing Ranboo's place, also the place where my best friend and his family/team where probably sleeping. We quietly went around the house, I followed the blond closely as to not run into something. Ranboo stoped and I did as well, we stood by a window and the tall blond tried to slide it up. When it didn't move he looked confused and tried again and it still didnt move, I heard him sigh and look around the back of the house where we stood. I followed his head movement and noticed a light on in one of the windows and clearly Ranboo noticed it as well. He started walking over to it and I just followed him along the back of the house to the lit up window. Once we where under it Ranboo looked up and down the wall, I only just noticed the whole back wall of the house was made of rock. Ranboo grabbed onto part of the wall and started carefully climbing up towards the window. I stood back and watched as he quietly climbed till he was at the window, I watched him peer into the window before knocking, he seemed to wait for a few seconds and then waved. Soon enough the window opened up to reveal Wilbur and a red head girl who seemed familiar but I couldnt tell from where.

[Pov change to Ranboo lol]

"Hey Wil and.. lady can I get in through here? Someone locked my window." I said hanging onto the windowsill just letting my legs dangle in the air.
"Sure? Also this is Sally but yeah go ahead."
"Awesome," I smiled as the two moved away from the window and I climbed in. I took a quick look around before saluting and walking over to the door and opening it. I looked around the hall before slipping out and closing Wilbur's door. I quietly made my way to the first floor where my room was. Once I got down the stairs I quietly walked down the hall, Tommy's door was open slightly which means I have to be really careful not to wake him. Once I got in I closed my door and turned on my light which was way to bright so I turned it back off.
"Jesus, forgot how bright that thing is.." I looked up at the light in the ceiling and just shook my head walking over to my desk. I grabbed the LED remote and turned it onto a low white color so I could see what I'm actually grabbing.

I found my uniform and grabbed it folding it a bit before getting my bag and stuffing it into it. I looked around making sure I didn't leave anything I might of needed or wanted to have with me. I shrugged and turned my LEDs back to the dark purple they normally are and went over to my window, un-locking it and sliding it up enough where I can climb through. I heard faint voices, probably Tubbo talking to Wil and that Sally lady but they stopped and I heard light footsteps.
"Long time no see," Tubbo said with a slight smile.

[Tubbo's POV again <3]
"Long time no see indeed," Ranboo said with a small smile.
"Got what you need?"
"Yeah, can you hold this actually?" Ranboo pulled his bag out of the window out to me.
"Sure," I took his backpack and slung it over my shoulder. "This is really light."
"Hm, that says alot about how your backpack must be."
"Listen, I got a lot of useless shit in there."
"Thats fair," Ranboo climbed out and pushed himself off his windowsill and landed on the ground. He turned and closed the window before turning to me again. "Ready?" He asked as I gave him his backpack.
Ranboo nodded, "yeah, by the way. When does your mom leave for work?" I looked at my phone.
"In about 20 minutes?" The time clicked in my head and i started darting around the house.
"Shhh- ok here we go-" i heard Ranboo from behind me before hearing his footsteps.
We ran to the side walk but stopped when we heard the door open. Phil stepped out and stared at us, we stared back before we both darted off in the direction we needed to go.

"You are so screwed when you get home from school," i said looking back a bit before looking ahead again.
"No duh. And we will be more screwed if your mom catches us when we get there at the wrong time!"
"Right.."
We kept running and I crossed the street with the blond following me. I ran up to a fence and jumped up grabbing the top and pushing myself over doing a flip since I didnt let go of the top quick enough and went head first. I turned and backed up quickly seeing Ranboo jump up, grab the top and push himself up and over landing on his feet. We nodded at eachother and I turned around and we started sprinting down the alleyway. I snickered to myself as this was the same alleyway I met Ranboo the first time. I took a sharp turn and slid on the pavement almost falling but got my balance and ran towards my house.