~Chapter 3~

Ayup! Thank you guys for 100 reads! Anyways enjoy the chapter!!! Credit to who ever made this found it on Pinterest! This is kinda relevant to this chapter but not really hehe.

~Tubbo's POV~

I was sitting in the car listening to Tommy talk to Phil about which targets he is giving everyone till I heard my name be said.

"Yeah Tubbo can help give instructions if he wants to." Phil said looking in the review mirror for a moment before looking at the road again.

Tommy turned to me. "Hey Tubs want to help give info to who ever gets the files?!" Tommy almost yelled being excited.

"Uh sure why not." I awkwardly laughed.

"Yessssss! You can give the info to Ranboob." Tommy smirked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Why do I have to give Mr. Criminal the info he needs?" I said in a sarcastically upset tone.

"Cause I want to see what he does duh!" Tommy smiled before he leaned forward and tapped Techno's shoulder.

I let him and Techno talk as I pulled out my phone. I messed around on a game for a while before the car came to a stop. I looked up and saw a building in front of us.

"Woah this place is huge." I said in amazement.

"Yeah! Alright come on!" Tommy said basically jumping out of the car.

I laughed. "Alright Im coming." I got out of the car and followed Tommy inside.

Tommy lead me around the base showing me all the different rooms. He showed me where we would be. As soon as we entered I saw Wilbur, Techno, and Ranboo sitting in the chairs near the desk. Tommy walked over dragging me by the arm, he handed each of them a file with a little note on them.

"These are your targets, I will be talking to you all through your ear pieces." Tommy said sternly like he was a boss.

"Alright child." Techno said getting up leaving the room reading his file.

"FUCK YOU TECHNO!" Tommy shouted before he cleared his throat. "Anyways one of you three will have to talk to Tubbo cause I can only do so much at once." Tommy stated gesturing to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah good luck with me I speak fast so try to keep up." I smirked knowing who will have to deal with me.

"Sure alright we best be going Tommy." Ranboo stood up with Wilbur agreeing.

"Oh also Ranboo!" Tommy shouted Ranboo turned and looked at Tommy. "Wilbur will be near by just so you know. We also will be using code names considering Wilbur will be near by and not right there watching, so remember that." Tommy then shooed them off.

"Now what do we do?" I asked grabbing a chair and pulling it over to Tommy's side of the desk.

"Well first take this." He handed an ear piece and I put it in my ear. "Ok now we just wait, I will connect you with Ranboo's ear piece. His code name is flower just so you know." I nodded watching Tommy open something on the monitors that where sitting in front of him.

I watched him hack into the different cams in the areas everyone was going to. I watched as Minx's car pull up in one of the cams. Techno stepped out with a sniper on his back and he quickly dashed into the building then minx took off again.

"Blood god you in?" Tommy asked as he started to focus. 

"Yep." Techno responded.

"Am I suppose to hear them?" I asked Tommy.

"Uh no you arent hold on." Tommy said as he quickly typed something in that had a bunch of words and numbers.

I suddenly heard Ranboo talking to Wilbur and Minx. "Oh hey I heard Mr. Criminal." I laughed.