~Chapter 6~

Here is your beloved chapter six ^^ also take a pic of me in wilbur cosplay >:) (ignore the messy shit-) anyways here also look at chapter 5 at the bottom for what they are wearing! Anygays enjoy! Also I dont proof read so dont point out mistakes it takes to long to fix ;-;

~Ranboo's POV~ (bc why not have sassy boi's pov)

I saw Tubbo and Tommy walk out of the hallway over to us and holy shit did Tubbo look good. Like purple looks nice on him, wonder where he got the crop top from... Well anyways I looked at the rest of his outfit but when I looked him up and down something caught my eye.. I looked a bit closer and Tubbo's exposed stomach and saw that he had fucking abs?! Damn.. I looked back up at his face and noticed he had a slight blush on his face. I couldnt tell if it was make-up of not so I went over to him. I lifted his chin up and he stared at me wide eyed.

"What are you doing..?" The brunette asked.

"Looking at something.." I said blandly, I lightly brushed my thumb over his cheek and it felt warm. Warmer then his normal body temp. "Why is your face so warm pretty boy?" I said smirking a bit. His breath stopped for a moment and he pushed me away and crossed his arms looking at the floor, I started to laugh causing Wil and Tommy to look at us.

"Ok what the fuck happened," I heard the blond one say.

"Nothing," Tubbo spoke with a bitter tone which caused me to laugh harder. I choked on air and started to cough while I laugh.

"Ok Ranboo calm down," Wilbur said patting my back. I cleared my throat and thanked Wilbur.

"I am more concerned about Ranboo then before..." the blond mentioned. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Can we just go now?" Tubbo said looking at the three of us. <Tommy, Wil and me [Ranboo]>

Wilbur nodded, "Yeah let's go, I'm driving us there as it will take to long to walk." We all nodded and followed him out of the house.

<after they all got into the car.>

I sat up front with Wilbur while Tommy and Tubbo sat in the back. I was listening to Wilbur rant about rules for when we where there. It was mostly to me but I didn't care.

"Hey Wil can I hook up my phone to play music?" I asked the brunette driving.

He nodded, "sure! I don't really care if you play music."

I nodded then hooked my phone up to the car and searched for a playlist. I had one specifically for driving in the car. I found the playlist and put it on.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5qlmMYnuQ4lqc4MuUBh5Es?si=q3pui3RnQYmU1ANhZ1TQDg&utm_source=copy-link

Wilbur looked at me and smiled when I put on this playlist. He knew what each of my playlists meant. I nodded at him and he nodded back. Me and Wilbur vibed and so did the two 'children' in the back. Ok really Tommy is the only child tubbo is more mature but eh, I say both are childish. We listened to about 5 songs before Wilbur pulled up to a house and parked on the curb. I could hear the music from inside.

I turned around in my seat to look at Tommy and Tubbo who both looked excited as hell.

"Yo you guys ready to go in?" I asked the brunette and the blond. Both of their heads whiped around and looked at me.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy shouted smiling as he unbundled his seat belt Tubbo following his actions.

I turned back around and unbuckled my seat belt and got out. "Im going in with them Wil cya in there!" I said looking back in the car.

The brunette nodded back at me, "Alright make sure they don't get into trouble." He laughed.

I chuckled then closed the door and the three of us walked up leaving Wil in the car.