Chapter 2

I was so angry that he just said that to me.
" That's not true, You should just go back to your old house cause my dad and I aren't interested!"
He started laughing, This was your dads idea smart one.

I ran downstairs to my room. My dad gave me the whole basement for my room years ago. When I got down there, all of my stuff was gone.

All that was Down there was a bunch of boxes that said ' Cameron's stuff '. He walked downstairs, " Where is all of my stuff!" I snapped.

He pointed to one of the rooms.
" The whole basement is usually mine though"
Well half of it is mine now so....

"Which room is yours?"
He pointed to the biggest one in the whole basement. " Why can't I get the bigger one?" Because I'm older.
" How old are you?"
17.

He started setting up his play station 4 to the flat screen, " Why are you doing that? I watch TV down here."
Because I want to play some TitanFall, you realize that this main room is mine too?

(The main room was like a family room, but Downstairs. It had a flat screen with couches and a table with a bar on the other side, But there's also two bedrooms.)

"Yeah yeah yeah I know, so where did you live before?"

I lived about 30 minuets away from here, so I also have to transfer to your school.

" Damnit" I mumbled under my breath,

Stop cussing!! He quickly said.

" Fine! But Aren't you gonna be upset that you won't see your friends?"

He looked at me, They're gonna come over a lot.

Before I could say anything else I heard the basement door open from upstairs.

Guys! Come upstairs! My dad called out.

" I didn't even know they got home."

We both walk up the stairs and see our parents sitting at the table.

" Why didn't you tell me they were moving in?" Honey I wanted to surprise you!

I rolled my eyes and We both sat down. Hi sweetie, I'm Gina. This lady said.. I'm assuming that's his mom.

I shook her hand, but when I did I noticed a ring on her finger.

" I thought your mom wasn't married" I whispered to Cameron. He froze.
Yeah cause she's not.

My dad started holding Gina's hands, Guys.... We're getting Married!
" Married!?!!!"

Yes! He said happily.
Congrats mom! Cameron said.

Sweetie is there something wrong? Gina asked. " First of all my name is Jo, Not sweetie. Second, I don't want you two to get married!"

Why not? She asked.

"Cause everything was fine from before! I don't want a Step Brother and I don't want a step Mom".

But can we Atleast be friends? She asked.

" More like Strangers" I mumbled

Jo, stop. Just give it a try. My dad said.

I got out of my seat and quickly went downstairs.

Cameron's P.O.V
Jo got up and went downstairs.
Cam go help her, my mom told me.

" Fine."
I went downstairs and saw her laying on the couch sobbing while holding a journal.

I sat on the other couch to face her, " What's the problem?"

She sat up and looked at me, Why are you down here?
" I asked you a question first"

She didn't answer.
" Does it have anything to do with something thats in your journal?"