Chapter 11

What the fuck do we do!?!? Nash said
" Hayes come here!" I quickly said.
Hayes came walking in, What's up?

" I'm gonna give you her book, go in her room and sneak it back in there but make sure she doesn't Notice!"

She is gonna see me walk in holding her book! He hissed.

I turned him around and put the book in between his shorts and his back. He rolled his eyes and went to knock on her door.

Jo's P.O.V
Someone knocked on my door,
" Who is it?"
Hayes.
I opened the door, " What's up?"
Nothing much, what are you looking for?
" My journal, I put it here before we left".

Hayes' P.O.V
While she was looking through a box I quickly pulled out the book without looking and tried dropping it on the bed,

I dropped it behind me but instead of landing on the bed it smacked on the floor. She looked up and noticed it laying on the floor.

Jo's P.O.V
I heard something fall so I looked over at Hayes, My journal was next to his feet behind him.

" Did you have that!?"
What? No.
" Yes you did."
Technically I'm not the one who had it.
" Then who did?"
.. Cameron.
I was filled with anger, I picked it up and it was opened to the last part I wrote about him telling me he didn't want to be my brother and Nash being cute..
OH SHIT THEY READ THE PART THAT I THOUGHT NASH WAS CUTE!!!

I smacked my door opened and went in front of the TV.
Move! Cameron said.

" Why the fuck did you read my Journal!?!!!"
He froze.
" You promised me!!" I yelled
Jo I'm-
" And the worst part is, You read it to Nash!!! Then made Hayes sneak it back into my room!!"
Cameron looked at all of his friends, Can you guys go upstairs for a minuet? My parents aren't home so you can do what you want up there till I'm done talking with Jo.

Everyone except Nash stayed.
" Why is he staying!?!!"
Because he stops shit when it happens.

" You read my book Cameron!!!!"
I just read one page! Why are you freaking out!!!???
"Cause that was private!!!! That's my diary!!!"
Jo I'm sorry.
" I don't want to hear it because I know your lying! I'm so done with you!"

He stood up.
Done with me? It hasn't even been two days and your done with me?! I saved your ass earlier today!

Tears started coming down my face.
" But you promised!!"
I didn't mean to break it!
" But you did! I lost total trust from you"
" I bet you wanted to let them rape me, I bet you wouldn't even care! But you said something because of our parents!"

Cameron started tearing up, Before my dad left us he tried raping my mom!! Thank god our neighbors called the cops! If I really wanted you to go through all of that then I would've let them!!!! He yelled.

He was crying really hard. He sat down on the couch and put his hands on his face and his elbows on his knees.

" Cameron I didn't mean tha- CAN YOU STOP FUCKING SAYING SHIT YOU DONT MEAN THEN!!! He screamed.

Jo that was really screwed up, Nash said disappointed. " Can you go upstairs for a moment" I asked.

why? He questioned.

" I want to talk to My brother alone"

I thought you said he wasn't your brother! He snapped. " Ugh! I'm trying to fix something with him and your not helping! Now go upstairs!" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. All that was left down here was me and him.