Chapter 54

We walked through security and started heading to my flight number.

The walks were quiet, not even Hayes was talking this time. While walking I was looking down at my feet moving back and forth.

We got to my number, we were a little late so they started boarding people on right when we got there.

You okay? Hayes asked,
" Yeah " I said quietly.
Nash gave me the first hug bye. I will miss you, he said.
" I will miss you too "

He let go then Hayes instantly wrapped his arms around me really tightly. I will always be there for my twin, he whispered in my ear. I instantly started having flashbacks of when he first said that to me when we first met.

A tear came down.
" I will miss you too twin, Skype me "
Will do.
All that was left was to say bye to Cameron.

He awkwardly waved bye to me without saying anything. I waved bye also.
I picked up the handle of my bag and got onto the plane, my ticket said I was in seat E13.

Cameron's P.O.V

That's it? Just a wave? Hayes asked.
" If she wanted to hug me she would've, I didn't want to be the first to hug "
You should've just hugged her.

" I know, now I regret not doing it. That's my little sister and I didn't even hug her bye "

Nash patted me on the back and we slowly started walking away to the exit which was really far from where we were.

Jo's P.O.V
I got to my seat and settled my bags up top. I sat down and buckled myself up, everyone else was getting seated.

The isle wasn't as busy as I thought it would be, it was actually pretty empty cause not a lot of people were going on this flight.

I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and Hayes and everybody. I really miss Cameron and I didn't even leave yet! And I didn't even give him a hug. My eyes started watering but no tears came down yet.

I quickly got up and unbuckled myself. I ran to the front of the plane to the flight attendant lady.
" Excuse me ma'm I need to go real quickly but I will be right back "

Young lady were gonna need you to sit down, she ordered nicely.
" Please just two seconds, I need to say bye to my brother! " I quickly said.

You promise you will be fast?
" I promise "
Okay go real quickly.

I ran down the hall for you to walk on the plane and walked out of the door to the waiting area ( where you wait for the plane to arrive )

I ran to the right, I ran past a lot of people till I saw Cameron, Nash, and Hayes from a distance.
I ran faster, " Cameron wait!!!! " I screamed.

I started getting closer and closer to him, he turned around and noticed me. His red puffy eyes widened and all three of them started walking to me.

Once we got to each other I gave him the biggest hug in the world. I started crying.
" I-I will miss you "
I will miss you too, he mumbled.

Hayes took a picture.
We both let go.
" I'm sorry I just had to hug you bye "
He started chuckling a little.

I will see you in a week and a half.
" I thought it was only a week "
Well a week and four days to be exact.
" Alright, bye " I waved bye to him and sprinted back to my plane.

I ran back in and noticed the same flight attendant lady.
Did you hug him bye? She asked.
" Yep " I smiled with wet cheeks.
She smiled at me and I went back to my seat.

The flight was only like 2 hours long, I got off the plane and noticed my dad and Gina waiting for me,

I ran and hugged them both.
" I missed you guys "
We missed you too, honey. My dad said.
It's good to have you back.