Chapter 9

Taylor and Carter came walking out with the same facial expression as Nash and I.

Taylor's arms were crossed and Carter was cracking his knuckles. Is there a problem here? Taylor asked rudely.

Yeah, get your little friends away from my brother! He snapped.

Well if I'm right, Your brother wasn't being appropriate with our girl. Taylor hissed.

Ugh fuck it! Jo do you want to come over to my house or not? Kyle asked her.

I don't know, Do you want to come and hang with us? She asked back.

No! They won't give us any privacy, all they will do is disturb us, he told her.
Disturb us from what?!

Kyle walked up to her and whispered it in her ear. YOU WANTED TO HANG SO WE COULD HAVE SEX!?!?!?!!! She yelled in shock.
Why did you scream that!!!!!! He snapped at her.

I thought you respected me more than that Kyle!!!! She snapped. Babe I do but don't you think it's time!? I've waited months for you to say yes and all you say is No!! He hissed in anger.

Tell me the truth, were you just using me to have Sex with you!? She asked.
He froze. WERE YOU!? She yelled in anger.
Y-yes.

Jo punched him right in the face, He bent down from the pain then got back up and smacked her across the face. I was boiling I jumped in his face till Hayes got there first.

He was repeatedly punching Kyle in the face, YOU SON OF A BITCH!! Hayes yelled. Nash ran and grabbed Hayes, Kyle's nose was gushing.

That's what you get for being a dumbass! His older brother laughed.
Don't play dumb Todd! Tell Jo's brother what we were gonna do! Kyle snapped.

Todd gave him a death stare to shut his mouth, I already got my ass kicked so it doesn't matter anymore! Kyle hissed.

I was so ready to tackle the both of them, but I kept my cool. " What were you gonna do?!"

He started laughing, We were gonna drug your sister into doing a three way with us.

I jumped on top of him and started beating the shit out of him. I wouldn't stop till Nash, Taylor, And Carter pulled me off and held me back.

YOU PRICK!!! I screamed. Todd was laying on the ground moaning in pain, Nash dragged me back to the car.

I looked behind us and saw Jo crying while Taylor and Hayes were comforting her.

Jo's P.O.V
Tears were streaming down my face.
" I just want to go home"
Don't worry we will take you, Hayes said.
Both of their arms were wrapped around me.

We got to the car, Cameron looked mad.
" Cameron I'm so sorry for- Save it! He quickly snapped.
" What?"
He looked at me.
You couldn't have actually dated a guy you knew!?!!!
" What the hell! I do know him!"
Yeah Jo! You knew him so well that's why him and his brother were gonna practically Rape you at his house!!

" I didn't know! I'm sorry!"
There's no point in saying sorry, Just be more careful please!!!! He hissed.

Were gonna take Jo home, Taylor said.
Why? She's fine in this car, Cameron said
You just need to relax and take a breather, Carter told him.
Fine, he said.

" Can Hayes come to?" I asked.
Sure, Hayes your coming with us.
Hayes jumped up, Yay! He said.

I started laughing and all four of us walked to the car.