Chapter 42

We did not have sex!!! Hayes quickly said.

" Cameron why would I lie to you about that!?!?!? I would've told you if I did!!" I hissed.
YOU SWEAR!!! He asked loudly.
" For the 10th time I swear!!" I said in the same tone.

Fine, but get ready we are all going out to eat in 15 minuets. He said annoyed then stomped out with Nash.

I quickly got up and walked to the door.
Where are you going? He asked.
" I need to go see Jack J "
I walked down the hallway and knocked on his door. It took a little while till It finally opened, Jack G was standing their with a confused expression.

What did you do to Jack? He asked.
" Nothing ! "
He opened the door wider and I walked in. Jack J was laying on his bed depressed.
" I need to talk to you "
There's nothing to talk about, your back with him. He said in a low voice.

" What?? I'm not Dating Hayes !" I quickly said.
Then aren't you guys talking?? Or about to date again?? He asked.
" I'm never dating Hayes again "

Then why were you sleeping together?
" It wasn't like that, I had a bad dream and he wanted to comfort me as a friend "
You looked more than friends..

" I know but I didn't mean for it to be like that, Jack I like you and only you. Even though we're not dating " I told him.
I laid down next to him and laid my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beat.

Promise? He asked.
" Promise."
He took a sigh in relief.
" I'm glad your that one good friend I have to just tell everything to "
Me too, he chuckled.
" Let's get up, we have to get ready" I reminded him.

We both got up and I went back to Hayes room and opened the door, he was in a towel.
I quickly covered my eyes, " Ahhh put on clothes! " I quickly said.

Calm down I'm about to take a shower.
" Fine but hurry up cause I need to take one also"
He rolled his eyes and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I sat on the side of my bed and played on my phone.
* 5 Minuets Later
The bathroom door opened and smoke from the hot shower came out.

Hayes walked out with his towel on soaked.
" Dang that was pretty fast "
It's cause I have short hair, he said.

I grabbed a towel from the closet, my clothes and I walked into the hot bathroom.
I turned on the water and stripped off my clothes, the water wasn't even hot.. It was warm.

I got in and started shampooing and conditioning my hair, after that I washed my self with body wash. While I was rinsing out my hair the water turned pitch cold.

I quickly jumped out and grabbed my towel to cover myself. Thank god I finished or I would've been screwed, I turned off the water and put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth, did my make up, and my hair started turning wavy. It looked pretty nice actually.
( outfit at the top^ )

I walked to Camerons room, apparently everyone was in their.
You took so long I had to use Camerons bathroom to brush my teeth, Hayes said.
" Sorry " I chuckled.
What are you wearing? Cameron asked.
" What do you mean??"
Don't you think your a little young for that?
" No.."
Anything shorter than that and your not coming with us.

I rolled my eyes.
We all headed out to the bus ( yes it's a bus, it's for all us cause their would be no room in a car )
Jo come sit next to me!! Carter said like a little kid.
" Okay " I sat next to him and across from us was Matt and Shawn, everyone else was spread out.
Oh my god!! I think I'm loosing my voice!!! Shawn's voice cracked.

How are you gonna sing tomorrow!!? Aaron asked him.
" Easy, when we get to the retiring gargle with salt water" I said.
Are you sure? He asked with a messed up voice.
" I'm positive, I always do it when I loose my voice"
Thanks, he smiled.

While we were driving the bus took an unexpected stop.
Uh oh.