Chapter 27

What's wrong with her? Cameron asked.
" She's mad at you... What did you say?"
I called her a Hoe....
I smacked his arm lightly. " Cameron!"
He put his arms up in defense.

She kept texting me stuff like:
------------------------------
Beth: Cameron has a lot of nerve to be talking to me like that!!
Beth: I feel bad that you have to see his face everyday, Yikes!
Beth: He's such a piece of shit! Omg how do you live with the guy?!
Beth: He was so disrespectful to me it was unbelievable.
------------
I turned off my phone. Cameron pulled out of Hayes' driveway. What did Beth say? He asked me, " I don't know."
How do you not know? Taylor asked me.
" Cause I turned off my phone "
Let me see it, Taylor said, " No"
Why? Cameron asked. " It doesn't matter about what she said, it's just dumb shit anyway"

I've decided to turn my phone back on. It lit up then went back to my normal lock screen, I had 10 missed text messages from her. While reading them we arrived at the Froyo place.
I got cookies and Cream with M&Ms and cut Reese's. Cameron got classic Vanilla with Marshmallows and gummy bears, and Taylor got

Chocolate with Oreos and rainbow sprinkles. We payed and took it to go cause we had to get home before my dad does. We don't want him knowing about what happened today.
*Skip car drive
We pulled into the driveway and I started heading to the basement. I pulled out my phone to text beth.
( M= Me & B= Beth )
----------------------
M: Come to my house
B: Okay, I will be there in a sec.
----------------------------------
I walked upstairs because I don't want Cameron opening the door for her at a time like this.
The door bell rang and I ran to the door. I quickly opened it, she was standing there with her arms crossed and her cheeks were kind of red.
Let's talk in the basement, Cameron and Taylor are in the family room.
She silently walked in and I closed the door behind her.

" Cameron were gonna go downstairs, don't come down cause she needs to talk to me in private."
Mkay, he mumbled.
We walked downstairs and sat on the couches,
" What's wrong"

Cameron's P.O.V
I'm dying to know what's happening Taylor said. " Me too, Let's sneak down there so we can hear them". We both tip toed down there but sat on the stairs so we could hear everything.

Jo's P.O.V
I hate him! She hissed.
" Why?"
He's a Jerk! He called me so many things!
" Don't listen to him. That's just how he is when someone bugs him"
Whatever, he needs to give me an apology. She demanded.
" You need to give him one also, I heard what you said to him. I never said that stuff to you about him and I think it hurt his feelings."

She stood up. Why are you defending him over me!!!!?? She said angrily.
"I'm not! I'm just saying you both said stuff to each other!!"

Who cares! He's just a bitch! She snapped at me. I stood up. " Don't say that about him!!! He is my brother and you need to be nice to him!!"
He's not your brother yet!!
" Well he's gonna be and your gonna have to deal with seeing him around a lot!"
I'm not gonna be seeing him.
" Wtf when you come over to hang with me you might see him, he lives here too."

Who says I'm coming over to hang out with you?! She yelled.
" I-I thought we were best friends.."
Well since you obviously chose some guy you just met over me, were not anymore.
" Your trying to make me fucking choose between my friend and my sibling?!"
Yes!
" Wow, your a Bitch"
She pushed me and I lost balance and fell on my back. It was a pretty big thump. Cameron jumped out from the stairs, Jo! He said. He ran up to me and bent down to check if I was okay.

Sam and Michelle were right! You are just his shadow! She snapped.

" And Cameron was right!! You are just a Hoe!!"
I got back up on my feet.
You okay? Cam asked me.
" Yeah, I'm fine."
So is he like your new bodyguard? She asked rudely.
" Naw he's just being a good older sibling. But you wouldn't know what that's like, knowing your 18 year old sister getting kicked out of the house cause she got pregnant thanks to her boyfriend that's a druggie!!" I snapped.

She started grinding her teeth. Your gonna pay for that one.
" I don't care, now get the hell out of my house you ugly ass tramp"
She walked out of my house through the basement door and slammed it shut behind her.
Looks like someone has anger management, Cam blurted.
" Hell yeah, Taylor stop hiding I know your on the stairs" I giggled.

He walked down while rubbing the back of his head. Sorry bout that. " It's okay".
I slowly walked to my room and fell flat on my bed.
Taylor and Cameron came in behind me. Cameron sat on the corner of my bed while Taylor started looking at my photos and stuff.
Do you want to talk about it? Cameron asked me.
" No, but I'm not going to school tomorrow. Tell your mom I'm coming down with a fever."
Fine.
Someone from upstairs opened the basement door. I'm home!!! Gina called out.

Did you make dinner?? Cameron hollered back.
Yes! It's done!! Come eat!! She told him. Jo lets go eat, he told me. " I'm not hungry though" I mumbled in my blanket.
He stood up.
Are you Anorexic?

( A/N How do you guys think about my story so far? Please comment below what you think about it or of what I should add. I want to see how you feel about it! 👇 )