Chapter 5

She cracked it opened, What?
" Please come with us to eat."
Why?.... I thought you hated me.
" I don't hate you, We just need to give each other a chance."
Okay, but let me just go tell my dad real quick.

She set her book down on her bed and walked upstairs, she was writing in it before I knocked.
" Nash, would it be wrong to read a girls diary ?"
If she figures it out, he chuckled.

I quickly went in her room and grabbed it and ran out. " Lets go to my room!" Nash agreed and we ran into my room and locked the door.

I jumped on my bed and he sat in my computer chair, Let's read what she was just writing.
I flipped to the page.

| Dear, Diary
I can't believe Cameron said he didn't want to be my brother, that really hurt my feelings because after I told him how I felt I thought I could tell him anything and that we would be there for each other.... I guess I was wrong.
I woke up today and his really cute friend was with him, His name is Nash. He is so nice and sweet it's hard to believe he is friends with someone like Cameron. It was really embarrassing that he saw my smeared make up :/ But if Cameron hadn't said that stuff to me last night I wouldn't have cried myself to sleep:(. |

I looked up at Nash.
Damn, You really hurt this kids feelings.
" I feel so bad."
Yeah... But on the bright side I'm really cute! He bragged.
I started laughing till I heard footsteps, It was Jo.

"Shit! Nash where do I put this?!?"
Hide it under your mattress!! He quickly said.

I shoved it under my mattress and she started knocking on the door, Are you guys ready? She asked.

I opened the door, "when did you get ready? I thought you were upstairs."

Yeah I got ready upstairs, she said.

She had her brown long hair straightened and she was wearing grey leggings, black Vans, and a red sweatshirt.

Nash and I were already dressed and stuff.
"Let's go"
While all three of us were walking out the door Jo's phone started ringing.

She talked for three minutes then looked at us, Can Kyle come with us?

Who is Kyle? Nash asked.

My boyfriend, she replied.

I took the phone out of her hand so I could talk to him.

Kyle: H-Hello?
Me: Hey
Kyle: Um.. Can I come with you guys?
I looked at Jo and she was waiting to see what I was gonna say.
Me: Uh.. Sorry Fuckboy but not today.
Nash started dying laughing, he almost fell to the floor.
Kyle: Excuse me?
Me: Have a good day!
Then I hung up.

I looked at Jo and her arms were crossed, she was pissed. Nash is right, you need to stop acting like a Dick!

Nash and I froze, " You heard that?"

I spoke to much, she said.