Prologue

Dream was put in prison. He had mixed feelings about that. Part of him felt angry at Sapnap and George. Part of him wanted to end this. But he couldn't since admins have infinite lives and he couldn't do it in prison. Suddenly he heard explosions from outside. Fireworks. It was New Years. An entire year of being in this hellhole. Everyone had forgotten about him. No one cared about him. He knew there was a good reason why. Ever since he killed Tommy no one came. Sure Sam came once to bring Tommy back after he had revived him, but after that he was feared in prison. Dream didn't want that. He'd rather be surrounded by friends and no power than all power and no friends. I knew I shouldn't have made that deal, Dream thought in his prison.
The harsh words of his friends repeating everyday made him wanna break down. But he wasn't going to give up.( Never gonna give you up)
He cried everyday. His eyes were sore from crying. Everyday he would jump into the lava, hoping that it would work. But it never did. (Jump in the Cadillac)

_________________________________________________
(I did this on a phone)

' WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO FUCKING LET HIM OUT?!?! HE DESERVES TO STAY IN THAT FUCKING PRISON FOREVER!!'
'Calm down, Tommy. We have to cuz not even an introvert can stay like that for long-.'
' NO SAM!! FOR ONCE THE CHILD IS RIGHT!!'
'Sapnap, NO.'
'Karl, are you really taking HIS side right now?!?'
'Yeah Karl, what the hell?!?' Quackity said.
'He's been trying to kill himself since five months ago!!'
Everyone stayed silent. Except for the idiots- I mean Sapnap and Tommy.
'So?!? LET HIM DIE FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE?!? THAT BASTARD DESERVES TO DIE!!!'
'Except he can't, Tommy.'
'...... Fine. But if he tries to attack any of us, I will kill him' said bandana-man
That won't be a problem.' Said Karl.

____________••••••••__________
Sooo... this is a loonggg one.... uhh it's short cuz I'm using my phone and uh I'll post soon and I didn't mean to be rude to the introverts