Chapter 5

Dream was with Tubbo, Puffy and Sam. (Yes the entire family's there WOO-) They were, uhh, talking to each other. Everyone was ready to renew their relationships with Shadow. (Yes.. there's a twist.)

Everyone except Sapnap.(Ob-vious-ly)

_____________________________________________________

It was a busy day for Dream. Everyone was pulling him into conversations, or dragging him to show him something. (Yall treating him like a dirt bag fr-)

'WHY WONT YOU JUST TALK TO HIM!?' Shouted George.  'BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO!' Sapnap shouted back in annoyance. They had been nagging him to talk with Shadow. 'Look, I'll talk to him when I want to.' He said. 'Which is probably going to be never.' Retorted Bad. (Bad that was sassay) 'HEY.' 'Everyone, calm down.' Said Puffy. 'Look, Sapnap, just because you are mad at him, at which you have a reason, doesn't mean you should act like he doesn't exist, because that is what you're doing right now.' She added the last part because Sapnap opened his mouth to say something.

Sapnap growled. 'Fine.' He said with gritted teeth. After that, he started looking for Shadow.

___________________________________________________________

A few minutes later, Sapnap was getting a bit worried. He had searched everywhere, and he couldn't find Shadow at all. He asked everyone where he was, and everyone said the same thing, 'We let him be alone, he looked like he wanted that.' After thinking about that answer, Sapnap facepalmed. He quickly got out he communicator and whispered to Tommy.

Sapnap Pov

You whisper to Tommy : TOMMY
Tommy whispers to you : Tfyn Sapnap
You whisper to Sapnap : SHADOW ISNT FOUND
Tommy whispers to you : So?!? Dreamnotfound.. or Shadownotfound- either way it's that George is kissing Shadow right?
You whisper to Tommy : NO CHILD. SHADOW CANT BEE SEEN ANYWHERE AT ALL
Tommy whispers to you : Don't. Call. Me. A. CHILD. And so!?! He's probably in the forest crying his eyes out
You whisper to Tommy: ...... why would you think that- just WHY
Tommy whispers to you: Probably cuz of the state he looks like he's in
You whisper to Tommy : ... Damm you actually smart for a child
Tommy whisper to you :ohh fuck off

____________________________69_________________________

3rd person PoV

Sapnap was dumbfounded. How had I not thought of that before!?! 'What are you doing here?' Said a monotonous voice. 'AAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT THE FUCK TECHNO?!?!!!!' 'Sorry about that' ( HAGRIDDDDD........ jk it's techno. ) Sapnap had an idea. 'Tech, can I tell you something?'

...

Word had gone out of Shadow being missing. Techno told Phil who told Wilbur who told Ranboo who immediately told Tubbo who told Puffy who told Sam who told Bad who told Antfrost who told Skeppy who told Eret who told Niki who told everyone from her communicator that Shadow was missing and everyone panicked until Techno came with shocking news. (Damm this proves how ffffffffffffucking fast gossip spreads)

COMMUNICATOR TIME BITCH

Technoblade: Guys......
Niki: What Tech?
Technoblade: I found him
Badboyhalo: OH MY GOD WAIT REALLY
Sapnap: ... So?
Georgenotfound: Sappitus Nappitus, What. The. HELL. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU!?!
Niki: Where did you find him, Tech?
Technoblade: In the snow forest
Niki: OH MY GOD. ISHEOKAYWHATISHEWEARINGISHECOLDTAKEHIMTOYOURHOMERIGHTNOW
Technoblade: He's fine. Just his normal sweatshirt and trousers. Obviously. Alright
Sapnap: Niki sus rn
Wilbur Soot: Oh shuddap
Tommyinnit: What the fuck is GOING ON
Badboyhalo: How did you get what she said and is he okay?
Technoblade: I had to read it twice and he fine....... other than some black liquid that just came from his mask
Badboyhalo: ....
Niki:....
Tommyinnit: ....
Wilbur Soot: SO HE DOES HAVE KUROME ERET YOU OWE ME TEN NETHERITE
TheEret: NOOOO
Niki: Are you guys seriously talking about a stupid bet you placed on Shadow an a time like this?
Wilbur Soot: You're right Niki we'll talk about it later.
Niki: Nvm Techno did you reach home
Technoblade: Yes I did and he's saying he wants to sleep so SHHHHHH
Niki: alright alright
Niki: oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL
Badboyhalo: YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TheEret: How did your luck reach the place where you win a bet on your birthday?
Wilbur Soot: Dunno and thank you's to everyone

____________________________________________________________

Soooo..... this is what I made you wait for. Hope this was interesting and I did Shadow art( as in the character Shadow)

 Hope this was interesting and I did Shadow art( as in the character Shadow)

And ye, I use ibisPaint X