Chapter 2

Everyone was asleep. It took Tommy and Sapnap a long time to but they did eventually. ah- Who am I kidding- everyone except Dream.

14th September, 2021 , Time 1:26 am

Everyone was tired. They were trying to be nice, after seeing Dream's state. Hell, even Tommy was. So, at this time, everyone was dreaming. Except for Dream. Something was bothering him. The same thing that did every night.

________________________________________________________________________________

11th August, 2020. Time 5:50 pm [these are not the exact dates ok i just entered this for more angst hehe]

Dream was bringing tommy and tubbo down. He was going to put him in prison. ' Tommy I have more than you will ever dream of. Because this isn't 'Tommy SMP' or 'Tubbo SMP', its 'DREAM smp.' Why does this have to happen? He gave me the discs why does he want it back?

A whirling sound came from the portal. Punz. 'Punz, what are you doing here?' Then came Sapnap, George, Puffy, Bad. Everyone came. 'You guys.... came.' Tommy. He got an axe from a frame. 'Dream you caused some bad shit. And for that you'll pay.' Great. What did I expect? Why is XD always right?

They shoved him through the portal and into the box. He didn't show any feelings. He could hear whatever they were saying clearly thought, even if they were whispering. 'He probably can't feel anything, after all he's done.' Which was definitely not true as the green man was a little hurt by that. 'Dream you will be stuck in here forever. I don't care if you die here.' Leaving Dream almost at tears.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream woke up. No, that's not it. He straight up leaped.... I would have called it that if he was up from the bed. Sweating, he looked around. No ones here, thought dream. Probably because they're still scared of you. He got the thought out of his head. Then, BANG!! came in Wilbur with a blanket. Dream was a bit shocked. Wilbur noticed it, and quickly said, 'Heard you.' Oh...that explains it. 'Why are you here with a blanket?' 'Because....' 'Ok, you can sleep with me.' 'Sure.' Wilbur was grinning. He hopped into bed. Wilbur's arms were around his neck. They layed on the pillow. 'Good night Wilbur.' 'Good night Dream.' For a few hours, Dream had completely forgotten about the troubles in his life.

________________________________________________________________________________
So this chapter was dreambur, as you have noticed.... it was in head for a longgg time ngl soo imma set up a qna next chapter ok? Bye.