Chapter 3

14th September 2021, Time 6:49 am

Wilbur woke up. At first he wondered what he was doing here then he remembered, Oh riiight, I came to sleep with Dream. Wait..... I SLEPT WITH DREAM?? Oh shit what's the time... Oh..... they're not awake yet....... thank god.

'Merlin's beard! Wilbur, what are you doing here?' 'Um.. nothing Tommy' 'Wait........ Why are you on Dreams bed?'(while I was typing dream it recommended drugs please W H E E Z-) 'Uhhh..' Welp- this is gonna take a long time. 'Tommy, lets just get out of here okay?' 'Alright...'

________________________________________________________________________________
12th August 2020, Time 12:01 am

Dream checked the clock. Well, happy birthday to me, I guess. The lava was dropping. Sam. 'I will only come for a week to give you food that will last throughout the day,' More like a month, Dream thought as he saw the bag. 'Then I'll put a food dispenser..' Sam may have mumbled it but Dream heard it clearly.

'So that I don't have to look at you.'
________________________________________________________________________________

Present day, or the day we started this with
  •
Dream was in a room. A really dark room. Hello. Dream turned around, looking for the source. 'Who's there?'

Why, don't you remember me? 'No, I'm sorry, but I don't.' Well then Dream, we'll start over again. 'How do you know my name?' We used to know each other but never mind. We can start anew. My name is DreamXD. I was your best friend. 'Oh..... sorry I forgot you then.' Prison has turned you weak, though. 'How did you- oh, right.. best friends.' I can make you stronger. But for now, you need to wake up. 'Ok.' Oh, and don't tell any one about this ok? 'Alright. See you soon, XD!'

Dream opened his eyes. For a few minutes he was wondering where he was, then he remembered. Oh, right. I'm out of prison. Against their wishes. He got it out of his head. He couldn't remember anything about last night. So he just shrugged it off. He went outside of his room but not before checking whether he had his mask on, since he didn't want them to see his face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Niki was wondering through the woods. 'And why, are you here of all places?' 'Because I was looking for you, XD.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger QUEEN yessss. And next chapter is gonna be only about this meeting sooo..... SPOTLIGHTS ON NIKIIII WOO