Q&A 5

HowardTheAwesome1 asked Steven: "have you given up being Homeworld Savior after Charlotte's defeat?"

(Steven) I would not say given up. But after my encounter, I'm considering retiring, because nowadays, things are getting complicated beyond the usual sort of complicated. To answer it fully, I'm not sure.

ReidTheSniper asked Steven: "If you do give up being a hero, who would you bestow the responsibility to? Phoebe is obviously out of the question, but who would you trust to take your place if you give up?"

(Steven) Another question I cannot answer fully. I can't guarantee who I would pick, but I can give out my options to answer the question partially. Yellow Diamond, Howard, Moonlight, and Garnet. The list can change over time, but those are the ones I would consider an option.

ReidTheSniper asked Yellow Diamond: "Hows the training with Phoebe going?"

(Yellow Diamond) Perfect, to be honest. Though, the type of martial arts she teaches is far different then the ones we teach on Homeworld. No wonder Steven was able to defeat me.

ReidTheSniper asked/said to The Diamond Authority: "You know your canon counterparts are giants, right? And Yellow can turn all of you into the giants you're supposed to be."

(Pink Diamond) Yeah, we know.

(Blue Diamond) You have asked us the question ever since Yellow's were introduced, which was over a year ago.

(Yellow Diamond) Just because I could make us ginormous, doesn't mean I should.

(White Diamond) The reason why we refuse to be giants is because it would make it difficult to navigate around our world when we could bump into things or crush gems accidentally with our feet. Besides, it would also be difficult to connect to our peers, most notable Steven, who would be the size of our fingernails.

Wattreader7389 asked The Diamond Authority: "Why were fusions under such prejudice? Is it because you're jealous that they can do what you can't?"

(Pink Diamond) Yellow, Blue. Wanna answer this?

(Blue Diamond) I don't.

(Yellow Diamond) Okay, let's get one thing straight: We can fuse with other gems, we just don't want to. Let me be clear about this, we are NOT jealous. Our phyiscal and mental capacities outrank our gems by hundreds.

(White Diamond) Fusion between a Diamond and a gem is possible. Pink has proven it multiple times. A fusion between two Diamonds is possible. Yellow and Blue discovered it. Isn't that right?

(Yellow Diamond) ...

(Blue Diamond) ...

(White Diamond) I would say I am jealous of fusion between full humans and gems isn't possible. I know who I want to be fused with...

(Yellow Diamond) Back on track, the reason why it was banned was because we weaponized it, and it was unusual. The prime example of why we were anti-fusion is that Malachite fusion between Jasper and Lapis. Gems can be twisted, and use fusion for disturbing things, like a prison. We purged that kind of behavior and only used fusion for weapons, as they should be and not off of misguided emotions.

(Garnet) ...

9/24/2021

VIPs:

GachaEvery
1amB0b
Tyra131228
Iwearsweats
pvz_and_waffles
Wattreader7389