Q&A 31

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra141228
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck

GachaEvery asked Rose The Flower: "About the HG humiliation on TV, Rosy, what yo said at the end of the failed video might be in a teasing or joking way, but... I need confirmation... so... My question is: What are your thoughts on Huge Gigantacus?"

(Rose) Before I could say, I want to point out that I was teasing him, all part of humiliating him on live television. Although, I would do like it if he was my friend. But anyway, my thoughts are he's not a bad guy, but rather just a villain. What's the difference? Well, for one, he doesn't just enslave the Galaxy because of personal hatred to anything, or anyone. He saves all of his hatred and points it at me. When he conquers a planet, he only thinks about the productivity and usefulness of the planet. Wouldn't that make him like the Diamonds? No, not really. The Diamonds conquered planets by installing injectors and stealing the life from planets to create more gems and infrastructure of their own. Huge Gigantacus only installs infrastructure and makes the creatures on the planet work for him, providing him resources. To put it short, he puts them to work. He only receives 50% of the resources they provide for him, and they keep the rest. Receiving 50% resources from one planet does not sound like a lot, but when you have over a hundred planets, that's a lot. He lets them keep what's left because he knows they'll die without the resources. You might think that he puts them to slavery, and to an extent, you're right, but he doesn't lock them up in a cage or put them somewhere else. He lets them stay at their home and gives back when they work. Yeah, he's a dictator, but not like the Diamonds. He also pays his one and only employee, which means there's a bit of humility in him somewhere. I am not to say he is completely redeemable, because he has said some very cruel and hurtful things about me and George. Would I like for him to be a friend? Yes, absolutely. A significant other? That would be interesting to see, but it probably would never happen. Unless I give him a whiff of my sweet scent, then he might change his tune. But he probably created a vaccine for it and gave it to himself.

HowardTheAwesome1 asked Huge Gigantacus: "Does it piss you off that everyone misspells your name? Everyone always spells it Giganticus, when it's Gigantacus."

(Huge Gigantacus) Very much so. 

ReidTheSniper said to Yellow Diamond: "You should get a belt like you did in Telltale Steven Universe, you'd look cooler with it." 

(Yellow Diamond) Hmm... Not a bad idea.

1/27/2022