Q&A 8

ReidTheSniper asked/said to Jasper: "Before Charlotte, Moonlight was Steven's worst villain yet, and after her reign of terror, she left some scars on Steven. How do you feel about that?"

(Jasper) Jealous, I guess? I only cared about killing him, not whatever she did to him. I almost felt sorry for him. Again, I almost felt sorry.

ReidTheSniper asked Moonlight: "Would you prefer to be Steven's greatest villain again? Since Charlotte completely did things even you couldn't do?"

(Moonlight) Well, I liked the title, but I don't think I would prefer it now, especially since I sorta have a chance with him now.

ReidTheSniper asked/said to Villains, Reformed Villains, and the Diamond Authority: "Did you all know that, according to the author, Steven had mentally trained himself to submit and obey any orders and commands Phoebe issues to him, no matter what it is?"

(Jasper) Really?! You mean, that old woman can reduce that human to a sniveling, spineless baby at will?! How?!

(Bluebird) I want to know how, too!

(Moonlight) Phoebe is Steven's queen. That's how. Think of her as his Diamond. If he were a gem, he'd address her as my Diamond at all times. Something I would just KILL to have him call me.

(Charlotte) It's a easy weakness, I don't see how any of you could exploit that.

(Lord Dominator) 'Cause she was dead during the time they were a threat to him.

(Jade) She was alive when we were trying to take over Homeworld with Moonlight. We could've done something if we had known about her.

(Kunzite) No, that would be fighting dirty. I wouldn't target someone who he loves dearly, just like he wouldn't target someone I hold dearly.

(Jade) Which is me.

(Peridot) Steven's mental function is a lot like the average gem during Era-1 and Era-2, but beyond it.

(Spinel) Steven's love and respect for Phoebe is admirable. And it's because of it he was able to do the things he did. Without her, Steven would be dead, physically or mentally, or both.

(Yellow Diamond) I wonder if he willingly did it, or she planted that type of mental stability inside of his mind,

(Blue Diamond) It doesn't sound like something she would do. She's a sweet old woman.

(White Diamond) I envy her. She's got one of the most noblest and charming warrior at her feet, and she doesn't use him the way I would use him. Granted, my field of vision is immoral, but I would just shatter for someone to willingly get on their knees and kiss my shoes at will.

ReidTheSniper asked White Diamond: "Do you have actual feelings for Steven, or are you just obsessed with him?" 

(White Diamond) Well... I do have some feelings, mostly from when he was there for me when I had my breakdown after the day of his arrival. I'm more obsessed with his mentality, I would love to spend a day in his mind, studying him inside and out. 

HowardTheAwesome1 asked Moonlight: "Would you fuck Steven?"

(Moonlight) YES!!!

GachaEvery asked Pink Diamond: "Kept hearing you're stuck in a tower whenever someone asks an event you didn't know. Just gonna ask, uh, if you stayed in the tower for... a lot of years, what did you even do in there? I'm assuming there's nothing in that tower to occupy you and be like a quarantined Rapunzel."

(Pink Diamond) Okay, so, in the first book, I recommend you check it out by the way, near the end, Steven found me and I was sentenced to be locked up in the tower for most of the years while he left during the four year time skip in the series. I did absolutely nothing but reflect over my sorrows. Let's just say it was incredibly boring. Though, I was let out by the time he returned.

10/1/2021

VIPs:

1amB0b

Wattreader7389

GachaEvery

Iwearsweats

pvz_and_waffles

perrcius