Q&A 34

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck

GachaEvery asked Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond: "What are you thoughts on Pink gems? Like, what if you're allowed to make more Pink gems, despite the Diamonds knowing they'll represent your personality, what do you think you'll make or what their purpose will be. I imagine a have successful colony where Earth is still organic but mixed with gem culture along with your Pink gems helping since pink gemstones usually represent healing, love, and etc.  (This AU is my idea btw, I might do this someday)." 

{I hope you go for it, and I'm not doing both Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond, because they're the some person, so it's just Pink answering the question, sorry about it.]

(Pink Diamond) Well... they're much like me, only they did not have to handle the kind of stress I handled. But I have thought of making a colony of mixed gems and humans, only a colony would kill the life on Earth. I can't successfully create a colony with the eradication of human life, and I don't want to kill any humans! Earth is their home and I could never take it from them. But I certainly love your idea.

ReidTheSniper asked Rose The Flower: "Are you technically an alien?"

(Rose) No. I was born on Earth. Granted, I was given a potion to make me a supernatural flower, but an Earth supernatural flower. 

3/20/2022