Chasing My Tail *

h/c - Hair colour

h/l - Hair length

- PREVOUSLY -

"I did not tell you we were finished." Loki said

- NOW -

I blushed at the comment but then Tony complained "Get a room." but then Loki did just that and pushed me closer to him and teleported us to his room.

"Oh, but I still want you chasing my tail." I said teasingly to Loki who just smirked in response.

"If you say so darling." Loki said, then I teleported back to the team.

- TONY POV -

When Y/n and Reindeer Games left we started to make predictions about what they might be doing. Like: making out, fucking, talking, reading, or anything else that Y/n and Loki would do together. Then Y/n appeared in front of the couch across, from the one I was sitting on, and smirked.

"Did it not work out?" I asked. and she smirked in response. That answered my question, she was playing with Reindeer Games, like a lion playing with its food. All of a sudden Loki appeared behind Y/n and grabbed her waist. Then started to nibble at her neck, then they disappeared again and everyone in the room started to laugh.

- Y/N POV -

When I felt something grab my waist and nibble at the back of my neck, I knew exactly who it was. Loki. I smirked, then teleported us out of the room and into my room.

"Hello, Loki." I said while still smirking and looking down, giving Loki more room to kiss, bite, and lick the back of my neck.

"Hello . . . darling," Loki said one word after each time he made contact with my neck. "Did . . . you . . really think . . I . . . would let . . . you . . . escape?" Loki continued, I slowly nodded and then he just chuckled and moved his hands up and under my shirt (during the teleport you changed clothes). I gasped in surprise at the new coldness against my warm stomach. Loki chuckled once more, and whispered in my ear, "Cat got your tongue?" I gulped hard, and when I mean 'hard' I mean HARD.

I didn't need to turn around I know that Loki is smirking his ass off right now. When I finally built up all my courage and said something to Loki.

"No, a God has my neck." I said teasingly while giggling at Loki.

- LOKI POV -

She is so cute, when she is giggling. Her wonderful h/c h/l, her beautiful e/c, the way she moves is like a majestic White Bengal Tiger, so majestic, so breathtaking. If only I could-NO! Not yet, she plays with me, I claim her.

I wonder why no one else snatched her when they had the chance. I am pleased that no one did or else we would not be playing cat and mouse right now.

After her little tease, I moved my right hand in front of her eyes so she can't see, and pulled her waist against mine with my other hand, and teleported us into my room where no one will dare to disturb us.

With my hand still on her eyes I moved her over to my bed and vanished her clothes, I smirked when I saw it ALL. "I must say, my little mortal, you look ravishing," I whispered into her ear. Then she moved her hands up to her breasts realizing that what I did and what I meant by that comment.

"Loki," Y/n said nervously, I smirked once more, then she continued. "W-what a-a-are y-you doing?"

"Is someone feeling shy?" I asked she didn't reason. "Answer me, love," I said trying to get her to answer my question. When she does not answer I am starting to become impatient. "I am becoming impatient, little mortal, don't keep me waiting," I said then she nodded to me answering my question.

"So, you are feeling shy?" I asked once more, she nodded again. "Say it, darling," I said.

"I am feeling very shy and vulnerable at the moment." She whispered

"What was that darling?" I asked, wanting her to say it again.

"I-I am f-feeling a bit s-shy and vulnerable." She said a bit louder this time, but still whispering. Then her clothes reappeared and I did not do that, Y/n did. But her eyes are still closed and my hand is still on them, she is an intriguing young lady.