Meet Up - Part 1

- Y/N POV -

It's been a while since I've talked to Joss, he says he's doing well which is good. I haven't been getting a lot of missions lately, right now, the team is on a mission and I'm in the tower all alone. My phone rings and it's Joss, I pick it up and he gets right down to business.

Joss made Loki and I meet when he was in the cell downstairs but we get along quickly in the movie, Loki's a flirt towards me, but that's ok. Loki might be jealous because Tom is playing him and Loki likes to show how possessive he is. And Loki's not going to like Tom gets to flirt with me, but I get to play hard to get.

"Morning, Y/n," Joss said, he seems to be driving, because I heard a honk of a car.

"Morning, what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" I tease, I hear him chuckle.

"Well, do you remember when I said that we will talk in a month or so?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, it's been a month or so,"

"Wait! Really?"

"Yeah, can you meet me at his address?"

My phone makes a ding noise, Joss must have sent me an email, I open it before answering, "Sure, what time?"

"One?"

"Ok, meet you there,"

I hang up the phone and rush to my and Loki's room, I change my clothes before leaving a note on the nightstand. I check the time on the clock and it said '12:32 pm'. Quickly, I did my make-up and shoved my feet into my shoes.

Once I made it to the address, I knock on the door and a few seconds later, Joss opens it, smiling when he sees me. He walks out of the way and motions for me to enter, once I take the first step inside I notice that the interior looks like the living room of the Avengers tower.

"Is it just me or does this place look like the living room in the tower?"

"That's because it is supposed to be a complete duplicate of it, did we do a good job?" Joss answered and then asked his question, I nodded, flopping down onto the couch.

"Are other people coming?" I asked, leaning my head on the back of the couch, looking at Joss behind me.

"Yeah, they should be here soon-"

Knock knock