News - Part 2

- Y/N POV -

Once Loki and I made it to the living room, we saw the whole team there including; Wanda, Vision, Pietro, and Scott. Loki and I seemed to be the last ones that needed to arrive.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, I can tell you why I called you guys here," Tony started while marching back and forth in front of everyone, then he continued. "As everyone knows tomorrow is Halloween," Since the Gods, Pietro, Wanda, and Vision all did not know about Halloween.

After Tony explained how Halloween works, and our different jobs to help with the party. Tony said that there are a few rules that we need to know for the party. "Ok, so there are three rules that are very simple. One, you have to come to the party. Two, you have to get a least a little bit drunk. And third last but not least, you can not come as yourself."

"Can we go as a different hero?" I asked, raising my hand.

"Yes, you can but you can only go as the attractive ones," Tony responded with a smirk forming on his face, and lowering his head closer to mine. I move my head away, not wanting to be this close to my Dad. Loki grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, he growled I don't think that he knows that Tony is my adopted Dad.

"Calm down Reindeer games, she's my daughter, not my love interest," Dad said trying to get Loki to calm down, Loki growled again.

It's ok, my prince, he's not trying to take what's yours. I think.

Good, but if he does try I will destroy him.

I cuddle closer to Loki, wanting to calm him down. He pulled me onto his lap and nuzzled his head onto the crown of my head.