Movies and Years Passing

- Y/N POV -

Once I got the blindfold off my lover, I went to the bathroom and started to run him a bath.

BIG TIME SKIP

It's been about a year since Joss and I started the movie, the team, the actors and all of the members who helped make the movie are all sitting in the living room, cuddled against one another, watching the movie as it starts. I'm sitting between Loki and Tom, Tom on my left and Loki on my right, his arm wrapped around my waist with my head resting

When it got to my part with Tom Hiddleston, Loki tightened his grip on my waist. There was a scene where 'Loki' and I kissed and Loki growled, glaring at the TV then turning to Tom and glaring at him, knowing that I had to kiss Tom instead of kissing him. He started kissing my temple then down my face, along my jaw and against my neck, I bring a hand up and push his head away, raising a brow at him.

"Mine," he whispers against my cheek, I sigh and lean the rest of my body against him, allowing him to prove his dominance and hoping to help him calm down if I obey his commands.

"Calm down, tiger," I tease, stroking his cheek softly as we continue to watch the movie.

Once the movie ended, Loki had me sitting on his lap with both arms wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my right shoulder and his left hand comes up and pulls some hair from my shoulders, moving his head around my neck and pecking my neck.

YEARS TIME SKIP

The movie has been up for six years, and my relationship with Loki has lasted for so long we don't even bother to count how many years we have to come, I look down at the child in my hands, little Ella sitting on my right arm as my left is keeping her from falling, her brothers, Narfi and Váli. Walking out of the elevator and through the kitchen, I look at the couch facing away from the elevator, I see my husband and our two other children sitting on the couch.

"Lokes? My King?" I call to him, Loki turns to face me and a smile grows on his face, he's about to get up when Narfi and Váli come running to me.

"Mommy!" They call, I smile at him and watch as they run until they're standing in front of me. I smile at the two and run my free hand through Narfi's hair and kiss the top of Váli's head.

"Hello boys," I say, a warm smile crossing my face and I look at my children, I lower Ella to the ground and watch as she walks over to Loki, who is walking over, he grabs Ella and kisses her cheek. "How are my boys doing?"

"Well, we were just watching-" Lokes starts but Ella interrupts him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She calls, reaching her adorable tiny hands up to him, she manages to wrap her fingers around some stray pieces of his hair.

"Yes, Princess?" He asks her, she was bout to talk when the elevator doors opened Thor walks out, yelling loudly.