No Love Policy Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Chyna

(Chyna)

My boyfriend had pissed me off so I came home. I was going to see if London wanted to hang out when I heard her moaning. I usually don't peek in her room but she was moaning and she never let anybody touch her. She always took charge. So I wanted to see what was going on. I started thinking maybe she was just pleasuring herself then I was dumbfounded and shocked as I seen Diamond giving London head. I didn't know what to do. But it was none of my business. I slowly tippy toed away from the door without them noticing. I went to my room and just laid down in my bed. I was mad at my boyfriend because he was talking about having sex again. We met when I was in the six grade and he was in the eighth grade and been together ever since. He was much taller than me; while I'm 5;3 he is 6:1. He is dark skin, he always has his braided in corn rolls, he strong and muscular and he's just one sexy dark chocolate. Lately he been pressuring me to have sex with him but I'm only sixteen and I wanna wait till I'm married. I refuse to lose my virginity at this age and if he can't wait for me than I guess he isn't the one. But then I started thinking what am I waiting for we been together 5 years maybe I should give him some. I was so happy when I seen Paris walk in.

Chyna: Thank you your home I need your advice

Pairs: what's up

Chyna: Dyson been trying to convince me to have sex with him and I wanna wait till I'm married but he doesn't want to and I don't wanna lose him or I don't want him losing interest in me. Maybe I should just give him what he wants so he won't leave.

Pairs: Chyna sex can't make a man stay and I think it's great that you wanna wait till marriage and you should. Don't give in and if Dyson really loves you he will wait. An if he can't then he's not the one for you

Chyna: But he says if I really love him I'll have sex with him

Pairs: That's just a line guys use to get into your panties. Take it from the oldest sibling here if I could go back to last year and stop myself from sleeping with the asshole I lost mines too I would

London: I agree with Pairs" she said while stuffing her face with tacos and walking in the room

Chyna: I thought you were sleeping or something

London: or something then I seen you creep away on the corner of my eye then I tried going to sleep but I got hungry so I went in the kitchen made some tacos and here I am and if I could take back my virginity I would too. You should wait its the right thing to do.

Pairs: An besides your first time gonna hurt your not ready for that lol

Chyna: Thanks you guys I don't know what I do without you two. I love you so much.

We all starting hugging each other then Diamond walked in. We all got quite for a second then pulled her into the hug. I really did love these girls so much. Just then our mom and husband came in the room.

Mom: Baby are you seeing this

Step Dad: Yes I am

They joined in and it was a nice family moment. The only people were missing were the twins.

Me and the girls decided to head to Dyson place and have a little fun it was the weekend so why not get a little drunk and high. I got into Dyson house because when he went on a spring break vacation with his college he told me to watch his apartment. I had used that time to make a copy of his key. As we walked into the apartment we heard moaning sounds. This guy always watching porn I thought to myself. A couple of nights ago I thought he was cheating on me but he just listen to the tv really loud and he said since I'm not pleasing him he has to find other ways.

Chyna: Boo my sister's are with me and we got bottles, weed, and snacks. Oh my god what the fuck

I open his bedroom door to see that bitch Tori taking him for a ride. I could not believe my eyes. I ran away crying with my sister's followed behind me. When I got home I locked myself in my room for the rest of the night.