No Love Policy Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Amnesia can't keep away love

(London)

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I only been home for a day and I couldn't believe what I was heard. The last thing I remember was being with abusive Tori. But according to this Diamond girl we dated for a half of a year, we are madly in love, and I got shot for her. Even though I don't remember anything about her or nothing that has happened this Diamond girl was sexy as hell. I didn't like laying in this bed alone. I decided to call out to Diamond and see if she's awake.

London: Diamond are you awake

Diamond: I never went to sleep

London: Oh I was wondering can I lay next to you

Diamond: Yeah but are you sure

London: Yeah I'm sure

I got in Diamond's bed and we cuddled together. We talked all night about our the moments we shared together good and bad. I don't remember anything but I know I'm in love with this girl. We eventually drifted off to sleep around six in the morning.

5 months later

(Diamond)

London was getting her memory back slowly it wasn't there yet but she was making better progress everyday. A lot has changed since the shooting. The school got shut down and the last semester was everyone last time there. I managed to graduate earlier so I will be going to college in the fall. I'm sad though because I will no longer be going to school with London but she made it to her senior year with all A's and her new school is literally across the straight from my college campus so I might sneak in and try and see her in between classes. Me and her were in the pool in our backyard. She splashed with water and I splashed her back. We started playing fighting a little bit which led to kissing. Things were getting intense till she pushed me away.

London: I'm sorry but I'm not ready yet. I don't remember having sex with you so when we do have sex I want it to be special and magical, I'm sorry

Diamond: No need to apologize baby steps, it's when ever your ready

London: Thanks I love you

Diamond: I love you too