No Love Policy Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The real me

(London)

It was Monday and lunch time. My sister's always came to lunch late except for Diamond. She was at the table with me. She's been trying to figure out what I was up to all morning. But I wasn't going to tell her because she would stop me. I was planning on fighting Tori for sleeping with Dyson and making Chyna cry. I haven't seen Tori all day until now. As she entered the lunch line I got up out my seat and charged towards her. Before anyone could process what was going on I picked Tori up and slammed her down to ground. Just then I felt a weak ass hit on my back I knew it was from Victoria because she couldn't fight to save her life. Me and Tori were definitely going at it fisting right to the face. I didn't do all that hair pulling nonsense. I fought like a straight dude. Just then Pairs came trying to pull me off and that's when Tori grab on to my hair.

London: LET GO OF MY FUCKING HAIR YOU STUPID BITCH

Tori: NO

Chyna: STUPID DUMB HOE HOW DARE YOU SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND

As Chyna tried to swing at her Tori grabbed her hand in mid air then dropped her to the ground while still holding on to my hair. She started kicking both of our asses at the same damn time. But Chyna was putting up a good fight and so was I. After a few more minutes Diamond, and Pairs was finally was able to break up the fight. They been trying the whole time but Victoria was trying to beat on Pairs until Pairs smacked the shit out of her and she flew and started crying like a baby and Diamond been trying to break it up the whole time but it was hard. She even got hit by accident a few times. Security never did their jobs here unless someone got stab or shot other than that fights went on for a long time here. School was over after lunch so we all went straight home. We walked in the house to see the twins, my mom, and her husband sitting in the living room watching tv.

Mom: Oh my god what happened to you girls, who put the their hands on my babies?

Step Dad: Do I need to get my gun?

London: No Carol and we just got into a fight with Tori. I wanted to fight her for sleeping with Chyna boyfriend

Chyna: I got involved once I came to lunch and seen Tori holding on to London hair and before for I knew it she was fighting both of us at the same time

Pairs: I tried breaking it up but I had to handle Victoria first because I'm trying to get London free and the bitch bites my shoulder and smack me in the head with a text book. So I back slapped her to the other side of the cafeteria

Diamond: I tried breaking it up but I kept getting hit the face

Austin: Well Tori fucked all you'll asses up

Dallas: Yeah Chyna your right eye is so damn black I can't believe the four of you'll couldn't bring down one bitch

Chyna: Shut up Dallas

Mom: Boys leave your sisters alone, Dallas go to the kitchen and get the first aid kit

Austin: I'm not Dallas

Mom: You know what I mean boy

------------------------------------

Me and Diamond were in the bathroom brushing our teeth while everyone else was downstairs in the kitchen hanging out. I had no idea the pipes in the bathroom lead down to the main kitchen on the first floor. So everyone was eavesdropping on me and Diamond conversation.