No Love Policy Chapter 22

Chapter 22 It's all about the love

(Diamond)

It was the night before me and London one year anniversary. She was currently down in the basement working on some painting. The basement was also London art studio. She barely let anyone come down here. I walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner. She look so adorable in her big t-shirt that was covered with splats of paint, she had on my black basketball shorts, with some long red socks on, her hair was in a messy bun, and she a dab of white paint on the side of her face. She looked at the clock as it turned 12. She smiled and called out my name. She walked up to me a put her hands over my eyes.

London: Happy one year anniversary baby

Diamond: What are you up too

London: We are almost there now you can look, it's a portrait of you but if you look closely I made it out of words that remind me of you, things that you say, and adjectives that describe you.

Diamond: Oh my god London it's beautiful, I love it so much

I really was looking at the most beautiful portrait I ever seen. It's must have took a long time to make a portrait out of words.

Diamond: Babe how long did this take?

London: I started on the day after we first met, so basically a year

Diamond: I love it a lot thank you London, but are you ready for your anniversary present now

London: Yes

I covered London eyes as we made our way to our bedroom. I opened the door and she started smiling mad hard. The lights were off and their was rose petals everywhere their was candles lit and music was playing. Must be nice by Lyfe Jennings began to play. We started dancing and I felt like this song kind of described our relationship. Before the music ended I pulled out a box from my back pocket. I let go of London and got down on one knee in front of her. She covered her face as tears of joy built up in her eyes.

Diamond: London I love you so much and I don't know what I do without. You make me wanna be a better person and I just can't imagine life without you. When you were laying in that hospital bed it felt like a piece of me was missing. London Pairs Jones will you marry me?

London: Yes of course I would love to marry you

I put the ring on her finger and she jumped into my arms. We kissed for a little while then I led her to the bathroom. Where there were more rose petals and candles were lit. There was a nice bubble bath ready just for her. You are my rock by Beyonce began to play. I was about to leave then she pulled me close.

London: Come take a bath with me

Diamond: Are you sure

London : Yeah

She started kissing me passionately and a few moments later our tugs were dancing together. We removed each other clothes and I picked her up and laid her down in the tub. I started kissing on her neck as my hands made its way down to her vagina. I stuck one finger in her and she let out a soft moan. I moved my finger faster causing her to moan louder. "Faster Diamond faster." I did what she asked for and added another finger. About a few minutes later she came. She flipped us over and she rubbed her pussy against mines. I moved my body with hers and I grabbed her ass and smacked it. We kept at it tell we came.

London: Wanna take this excitement to the bedroom and invite lion

Diamond: Lol sure

(Pairs)

London had got to school before me since she rode with Diamond. I made my way to my locker and I found London standing there with her head laid back against the locker and her eyes closed. I could tell she was sleeping. I stood in front of her and wipe the spit that was leaving her mouth. She jumped grabbed her heart, letting me know I scared her.

London: Damn Pairs you trying to give me another heart attack

Pairs: No I could tell you had fun last night

London: What makes you say that

Pairs: That hickey I see on your neck that you trying to cover up with your collar.

London: Lol and guess what sis" she said putting her hand in front of Paris face

Pairs: Oh my god she proposed congratulations sissy

London: Thanks

Pairs: Damn this ring is sexy as hell. I know this shit was expensive

London: Yeah it was so she's working a double shift tonight at golden carrol to earn some money back

Pairs: Well damn lucky you, I wish I was taken

London: Your special someone will come soon

Just then the bell rang and we walked off to class.

(Chyna)

I was laying down in bed bored. I couldn't wait till I give birth to my son. I was naming him Devin. I was having a at home child birth and I was only 3 weeks away till I bring my son into the world. I know I said I'll never be with a girl but I really connected with the doctor the night Devin died. Her name is Rena and she knew exactly what I was going through when Devin died. Her boyfriend died two years ago the night she found out she was pregnant too. But her boyfriend was in a bad car accident. She is 22 years old and is a intern at a hospital trying to become a doctor. I asked her did it bother her I was only 17 but she said age is just a number. We been dating five months now and everything was great. She was the one who would be helping me give birth to my son. Call me crazy but she actually my wife. We got married two months ago and I just know she's the one for me. She comes over every night after work. I was definitely in love with this girl.

(Pairs)

I was walking towards my car in the parking lot thanking God school was finally over. Just then a car came speeding down the parking lot and this guy came pushing me out the way before the car could hit us. We landed on the concrete and the person kept going.

Boy: Are you okay

Pairs: Yeah thanks for saving my life

Boy: Anything for a beautiful girl like you are you hurt

Pairs: Just my elbow hurts but I'll be fine what's your name

Boy: Jacob what's yours

Pairs: Pairs

Jacob: That's a beautiful name can I call you some time Paris

Pairs: Sure

I wrote my number down on his chest with my red lipstick. He laughed and helped me off the ground. He walked me to my car and gave me a kiss on the cheek before I pulled off. I started thinking about him. He had a sexy 6 pack, mesmerizing blue eyes, black hair, that stopped at his earlobe, sexy brown skin complexion, and was tall. As I was driving it hasn't even been five minutes yet and he was calling. I laughed and put the phone on speaker and talked for hours.