No Love Policy Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Giving us a chance

(London)

Tomorrow my two week suspension would be over. Since the past two weeks my mom apologized for everything. We got closer and her and Carol said they didn't care if me and Diamond dated. That's what they were actually hoping for. So Diamond is my girlfriend now. We spent the last two weeks just talking, laughing, cuddling, and kissing. I was just sitting in the dark because it was 1 in the morning everyone was asleep and Diamond had went to a party. I wasn't much of a party person so I stayed home. Just then Diamond came tip toeing in the room.

London: No need to sneak in I'm awake

Diamond: But it's way past your bed time lol

London: Lol whatever

I watch Diamond as she changed into her night clothes. She had a nice caramel complexion, short black hair, and a nice body. She was really thick. She had both ass and breast. I loved how her stomach was toned and shaped. I loved her 4 pack. I love how she was a tomboy I love how she was tatted. Her whole entire left arm was covered with tattoos and she had angel wings on her back with a halo in the center. She was so sexy to me. Diamond was just how I like my girls, tall, older, and sexy. Diamond was 6;3. I was taken out of my thoughts when she got in bed next to me. She pulled me close to her and wrap her arms around my body. I loved it when she held me. I haven't had sex since Tori in my freshmen year of high school. I turned around so I be facing her. I wrapped one leg around her body and started kissing her. She asked me was I sure in between us kissing and I said yes. The kiss intensified and she grabbed my ass. She stuck her hands in my shorts and started squeezing my ass. Then she began kissing on my neck. We rolled over and she was on top of me. She took off my clothes first then hers. Because all she slept was a t-shirt on and nothing underneath she was naked fast. She started kissing me again and I felt her warm hot pussy press against mines. She started rubbing up against me and I let out a loud moan. As she started moving faster I started moaning louder. She kept on going even after I came 6 times. She then started giving me head and I came about 10 more times. No one has ever had sex with me the way she just did. I never even let anyone take charge until now. After she was done I quickly drifted off to sleep.