No Love Policy Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Diamond kids

(Diamond)

I was on my way to see my kids with London in the car with me. When been driving in the car ten minutes and she has been complaining non stop.

London: How long is this ride going to take?

Diamond: I told you a few minutes ago it takes four hours to get there

London: But four hours is a long time

Diamond: Then get the hell out of the car and walk back home. We ain't to far from it. Otherwise sit back shut the hell up and enjoy the damn ride. You been complaining the last ten minutes I'm up to the point where I wanna leave your ass here. So do me a favor shut up and be quite

She gave me a angry face but said nothing. She just put her headphones in and looked out the window. After about a hour and a half I seen her looking at me with this lusty look in her eyes. She put her hands in my pants causing to twitch a little.

Diamond: Damn baby you trying to get us killed?

London: I'm trying to make sure my baby feeling good and this is my apology for complaining so much earlier

Diamond: Mmmmm well apology accepted but if we crash and die its your fault

London: Lol

I wasn't going to pull over since this was a long drive but London making me feel real good. I lean my head back in my seat as London speeded up. We were driving straight for a while so I don't have to worry about any turns or curves for the next three miles. I was still pushing down on the gas driving when we heard sirens behind us. London quickly took her hands out my pants and sat back in her seat. I hope they didn't see what we were doing. I was very scared then I realized it was nothing serious I just got a speeding ticket. We drove for the rest of the ride just looking at each other seductively. I can't wait till I get this girl home so I fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

As we finally arrived at the house both of my kids came rushing towards me giving me a big hug. I introduce them to London and they didn't seem very excited about her. Lucy even asked why I'm not with daddy, aren't I suppose to be with a guy? Luke didn't see anything but a hi and I know that's Nika putting that stuff into their heads. As the kids ran back in the house me and Nika were in the doorway having an argument.

Diamond: I don't appreciate you putting crap into my kids heads

Nika: I'm just trying to let them know the lifestyle you living ain't right

Diamond: who the hell are you to tell me how I should live my life?

Nika: I'm not about to argue with a seventeen year old but the reason why I called you today is to say you gotta take your kids now. I'm dying of cancer and I don't have much time left and the time I do have left I don't wanna spend it raising some teenager kids.

Diamond: When can I take them?

Nika: Today

Diamond: Fine by me now I never have to see you again

Just as I was going into the house I called London to come in who was still standing in the driveway. She looked terrified and scared for her life. I look in her direction to see what she was she was looking at and the person moved away from the window before I could see. Just then London dropped down to the ground. I could tell she just had a heart attack.