No Love Policy Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Diamond and London part 2

(Diamond)

It was the day after thanksgiving and everyone had forgiven me for the other day but London. She could be very stubborn sometimes. She has been avoiding me for the past couple of days. It was two in the morning and she was finally coming home. She been hanging out with Brooke a lot lately which irritated my soul but I wasn't going to accuse her of anything. She finally came walking in the room and a sad hurt look appeared on her face as she seen I was awake. That was her trick sneak in while I'm sleeping and leave before I woke up.

London: Oh I thought you were sleeping

Diamond: Well I'm not so

London: Oh okay

Just then she started crying she just went into her bed put the pillow in front of her face. You could just hear her sobs. I felt so bad for hurting this girl feelings like that. I should have said something from the moment I found out. I walked over to her and sat on her bed. She sat and looked me in the eye with hurt and pain. She then started hitting my shoulder and chest. After about two minutes she stopped. I wanted to laugh at how soft her hits were to me. I guess she knew I wanted to laugh by the expression on her face.

London: So you hurt my feelings and then laugh like it's a game. Kept fucking with Diamond and I will slice your throat" she said with a straight face

I had to think before I start talking. The smile immediately left my face when she threatened me. I want to slap her for that comment but that would make things worse between us. But I did slap her before when she got out of line before. She hit me one time too. But things never got to far where fisting fighting and trying to kill each other. I wasn't Tori I was not going to abuse or try and kill her. I gathered my thoughts then I spoke.

Diamond: I apologize to you so many fucking times what else you want me to do.

London: I want you to go fuck yourself

Diamond: I'm sorry can you say that one more I didn't hear you" she said getting in her face

London: I said that you can just leave me alone and get off my bed

Diamond: London what's its gonna take for you to forgive me?

London: I don't know, I told you ever last drop about everything and you kept stuff a secret why?

Diamond: Because I didn't know how to tell you and I don't wanna lose you. London your the best thing that ever happened to me. I promise from now on I'll be honest with you.

London: Bullshit

Just then she got up and was walking towards the bathroom. I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall and kissed aggressive yet passionately. I had her arms pinned to wall over her head and I used my other hand to reach into her sweats and massage her clit. She let out a soft moan.

Diamond: I'm sorry baby please forgive me

London: I forgive you

We said in between kisses; I pinned her down to the floor and got on top of her. I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. I sucked on her breast as I grind against her. She let out a soft but loud moan. "Fuck me now" she whispered in my ear. I removed our clothes and got my strap on. I put inside her and she let out a loud moan. I started going faster thrust inside of her as we just sucked on each other neck. I started playing with her erect nipple as I kissed her neck and thrust in her. "Damn baby just like that don't stop. Oh my god I think I'm about to cum." She let all her juices flow to the strap that I call lion. I took it out and made way to her clit. I kissed it stuck my tug inside her hole. She grabbed my hair and gasped. She arched her back and tried to escape but my grip was too strong. She came inside my mouth. I swallowed it and continued eating her pussy till she fell asleep.

(London)

I woke up the next morning feeling good. There was nothing better than make up sex. I seen she was still sleeping so I decided to tease her and let her know we are good. I pulled down her boxer shorts and licked across her clit. Her eyes instantly flew open. She grabbed my hair and pushed her pussy more into my mouth for me to suck faster and I did. "Damn baby that feels good" she said out loud. I rise up and went to take a shower. She tried to come but I had lock the door. "Okay I will get you sooner or later" I laughed then jumped in the shower.