No Love Policy Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Don't mess with London

(London)

I woke up to flashing lights in my eyes and Diamond and my mom standing around me. I was confused because their vacation wasn't over yet. I tried putting my blurred vision together then about a few minutes later everything became clear just as the doctor was walking in.

Doctor: London it's good to see your awake. It looks like you suffered from a mild heart attack brought on by stress and fear. I suggest you stay away from whatever got you so scared and try to be less stress out. I gave your mom some medicine that you should take and you should take a week off from school since its starting up again soon just to avoid some stress and recover. Just sign theses discharge papers and you are free to go.

I sign the papers and watch the doctor walk out the room. Just then my mom and Diamond came rushing up to me and giving a big hug.

Mom: I'm glad my baby is okay

Diamond: What scared you so bad?

London: I seen Malaysia, Asia, Brandy, and some other girl I didn't know watching me with a evil smirk. Now that they know I'm alive they gonna come after me and I'm scared.

Diamond: Baby listen to me ain't nobody or nothing is ever going to hurt you. I got your back no matter what they have to get through me first

Mom: An now I know how much pain they put you through they never coming back in my house. They would have to kill me first

London: Thanks I love you guys so much

When I finally got home I learned that my mom and Carol came back because they missed us and didn't wanna be on some vacation without us during Christmas. I climbed into Diamond bed and she just hummed songs in my ear rubbing hair till I drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning and we were having a nice family breakfast when the door flew open. I swear I thought I was about to have another heart attack as I laid eyes on Malaysia and Asia again. I forgot they had keys to the house considering they barely come around since they thought I was missing and they devoted their lives to making mines miserable. I don't what came over me but before anybody could process what was about to happen I picked up a empty clean plate and through at Malaysia first since I hated her the most. She smacked that plate away like it was a volleyball back in my direction causing the plate to hit the side of my face. I fell to ground out my chair but quickly got to my feet. I guess my crazy girl was taking over because I broke free from everyone grips and Malaysia and I were just fisting right to the face. I surprisingly had the upper hand as I was on top of Malaysia chocking the life out of her. I heard Asia screaming get off her as everyone else looked shocked because I was actually winning a fight. I didn't have the guts enough to kill anybody so I loosened my grip and got off her. I looked down on her and spit in her face before running behind Diamond so Malaysia wouldn't kill me. Asia helped her up and Malaysia began speaking.

Malaysia: Mom I think you need to call up that mental institution in Wyoming she tried to kill me again

Mom: Yeah and she should have killed your ass. How dare you tease my baby and put her through so much hurt and pain and you let that man rape her and you were sick enough as well to touch and molested your sister. Your just like your daddy a sad poor sick individual. I should have swallowed the loud with you two

Malaysia: An you deserve mother of the year. You didn't even believe her when she told you she got raped. All you cared about was your husbands not wanting them to know you have a bipolar daughter. I mean you wanna sit here and talk blame tell London how the only reason why you put her far away in Wyoming because your husband told you to because he believed London was mentally ill and should be locked away. Or tell her you were the one that set her up too get kidnapped and die after you found her because you couldn't stand having a daughter that was different and once again your husband told told you too. Everything that has happened in this family is your fault because you put your husband and boyfriends before your own damn kids. An I see you have a new husband since the last time I seen you. I wonder what he's making you do.

London: Mom is this true

Mom: London I'm sorry

London: I can't believe this don't talk to me everybody leave me alone

I ran straight to my room and slammed the door. My heart was hurting I can't believe my mom would do something like that to me. I never thought she would. Just then Diamond came behind me and wrapped her arms around me giving me a tight hug. I cried more and more but one thing that did make me feel better was knowing Diamond doesn't think I'm crazy for the most part and she has my back through everything.

(Diamond)

We all heard our parents arguing. My dad was trying to get my step mom to do something or go somewhere. That's when they did exactly what my mom did. They said they were leaving and never coming back. They paid the rent for a year so that's one thing we don't have to worry about for a while. I couldn't believe it but I didn't cry because I knew my dad was going to abandoned some day just like my mom. That's why they came back to town to tell us that. They were such liars saying they came for Christmas when they didn't. I was now driving in the car back home from the present. I got Asia Malaysia to admit they molested London on tape. I even managed to get Brandy to confess about those three girls she murdered and Duke. It was easy recording them with my phone but I did take a bit of ass whooping. Everything on me was hurting but knowing I did all that for London made me feel a little bit better. I do anything for that girl and you mess with her you're fucking with me. Nobody messes with London and I mean no one.