TWELVE

⠀⠀⠀ ˗ˏˋ FROYO ˎˊ˗

michael +

michael quietly poked at his pink colored yogurt. it was good, but it made michael uncomfortable eating in front of other people. especially attractive people.

"so what type of shit has rowan told you about me?" luke asked taking a bite of his cookies and creme yogurt.

"um," michael pushed an oreo chunk to the left side of the paper bowl. "she-she says b-bad wo-words."

"like what?" luke had an amused look and a smug smirk toying on his lips. michael opened his mouth to speak, but said nothing, closing it momentarily.

michael didn't like to curse. his mother told him it was bad for the soul. and he did almost everything his mother told him to do.

"it's alright, you don't have to say. i can imagine what comes out of her mouth." michael smiled slightly, spinning his pink plastic spoon around the cold substance.

"you don't hate me right?" luke asked quietly.

"i c-could never-r ha-te any-y-one." michael's eyes flickered up to luke's. luke mentally awed at michael's nonjudgmental character. luke had a hunch that if michael was stabbed randomly in an alley by some gang banger, he'd apologize and leave.

it was only a thought. he wished no harm come to michael. he seemed fragile. like glass. porcelain.

+

hello again my loves :)))

- mae xx