SEVEN

⠀⠀⠀ ˗ˏˋ LILLIAN ˎˊ˗

rowan +

"it's not like it wasn't consensual."

"it's still illegal."

"but i'm a senior, and he's a freshman."

"in collage, katie." rowan groaned. "he's a freshman in collage. it's statutory rape either way." she moved away from the red head before she could carry on her story.

"she got you too?" a voice spoke behind her. she turned to see the same red haired girl from yesterday and the same one in her drama group. "yeah, she believed that a dinner receipt was enough to prove of a legal relationship in front of court, even though she's just a booty call." she paused. "i'm lillian, sorry we haven't formally met."

"rowan." she sat down next to her in an open seat.

"i know who you are." lillian laughed. "you're the girl who never takes no for an answer, you're the one kid that can creat mass chaos and get away with it."

rowan's ears heated. "i hope that's a good thing."

"very." rowan glanced around, seeing lm ashton make kissy faces at them from across the room.

+

..same ashton. but who else #lowan af already?

and i am so sorry, this is such a filler but i wanted to post something to thank you guys for +3k reads ily :))

- mae
insta: psycutie
vine: crybaby
twitter: beasexual