CHARACTER ANSWER

hello loves i am upset with zayn once again bc he basically lied and i'm just fucking done. he can have fun with naughty trash i don't give a fuck, he gave up stadiums for soundcloud. congrats. he gave up us. okay goodbye loves. xx
⠀⠀

⠀⠀
⠀⠀AUTHOR (ME)

Q: "where'd you get the idea? love it btw!"

A: i was sitting on the bus reading one of fabmuke's(aka bae) books and i just kinda did a spinoff of some sorts, but it started as a blurb. and ty babe"

Q: "do you have other otps besides muke?"

A: well artist wise; larry, narry as a brotp, jariana, jalex and a little bit of fuenciado.
but like show wise; delana(tvd), bellarke(the100), clexa(the100), stalydia(tw), scira(tw), richonne(twd), darol(twd). but like rickyl(twd) is the ultimate brotp.

⠀⠀
⠀⠀MICHAEL

Q: "how are you so adorable?"

A: um i-i guess my m-mom? i-i d-don't really t-try

Q: "you are perfect, okay? and if luke really hurts you let me know. ps if you find you really attractive and i'm sure luke does too, so eat that frozen yogurt love."

A: t-thank you-u. b-but i do-don't see why he wou-ld h-hurt m-me.

Q: "what's your favorite color?

A: purple

Q: "have you had the talk yet?"

A: i've t-talked to lo-lots of p-people.

Q: "i love you btw lets go get froyo (:"

A: sure

Q: "yOu're so cute baby doll don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

A: o-oh, thank yo-u

Q: "this may sound a bit harsh but why do you stutter? it's not a disorder is it?

A: t-that's a bit p-personal *toys with fingers*

Q: "what do you do in your spare time? sorry if that's a little personal."

A: i-i like to read, and um i-i rew-watch sailor moon episod-des.

⠀⠀
⠀⠀LUKE

Q: "O.o are you going to take care of that kitten??"

A: i do enjoy cats, yeah

Q: "i swear on my life, luke if you don't make some type of move soon i'm hurting you. i will chop off that hemmonster, do you got that?"

A: crystal clear

Q: "would you mind fucking the shit out of michael?"

A: that's not a bad idea

Q: "lukey... yeah if yoU EVER HURT ON HAIR ON MIKEY'S CUTE LITTLE HEAD I WILL PAPER CUT YOUR DICK AND SOAK IT IN LEMON JUICE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!"

A: what kind of a name is lukey

Q: "are you daddy af?"

A: i know calum is but

⠀⠀
⠀⠀ROWAN

Q: "i love you. you are really amazing. any tips on being a noss bitch?"