SIX

holy fuck i logged off with like 300 reads and come back to over 2k omg thank you ilysfm

+

⠀⠀⠀ ˗ˏˋ KILL HIM ˎˊ˗

michael +

"you what?" rowan gaped.

"i-i didn't know wha-what else t-to do."

"um anything? like run, spit on him, kick him," she listed.

"kill him." her friend louis piped in.

"now that's a bit extreme." harry, his boyfriend, laughed.
[ larry af; who's with me? ]

"he's a piece of shit; and you know what i've done to shit?"

"yes, you've put it in a bag with fire crackers and put it on you're ex boyfriends porch steps, yeah yeah we know." zayn retold the story in a bored tone.

"and it was hilarious so you can take your sour attitude and shove it up your arse." louis squeezed his boyfriend, pulling himself closer to him.

they were the relationship goals of every gay kid in the school. they've been together since the end of freshman year and have since become the homosexual interpretation of troy and gabriella from high school musical.

"okay back on topic now."

"he said-th-that he's n-not as bad a-as you m-made him ou-out to be." michael fiddled with a loose thread on his sweater.

"he's screwing with you michael." she insisted. "he's trying to make himself feel better by being nice. to make up for all the shit he's done. trying to fill the hole he dug himself into."

"or maybe he's actually being genuine." harry stated. "just like ashton's been all this time."

"ashton's different, he isn't an asshole."

"maybe luke isn't either?" rowan have harry a cold glare. the bell rang causing the group to break up quietly as they made their way inside the school. rowan still with michael, considering their first classes were next to each other.

"see ya bitch." rowan playfully nudged his arm as she disappeared into her class. michael smiled slightly entering the nearly empty classroom.

he quietly walked to his place in the back of the class keeping his eyes to the ground. but then luke plopped down next to him.