THIRTY-NINE

HOLY SHIT ITS AN ACTUAL UPDATE WHAT

- but i figured that i'm gonna finish this story and hope the ending doesn't flop.
- sorry for not updating tho. i've got some personal shit going on and i'm sick and chemistry is kicking my ass. but none the less here ya go.

⠀⠀⠀ ALPHA & KITTEN?

michael wasn't one for skipping classes. but luke insisted, calling their drama set up class a waste of time and energy he didn't even have.

so michael agreed. not because of peer pressure of course, but because he didn't want luke to be alone. luke had told him that he had done some bad things in the past. and michael didn't want him to go them again.

and that leads then here. hopping the school fence behind the baseball field. luke jumped over first helping michael over afterwards. they walked along the back trails of the school stopping to look at the small swamp with the big dead tree in the center.

luke told him that he and his brothers used to come out here when they were kids. michael asked bout his brothers, but luke just told him that they weren't around anymore. michael didn't press the subject.

michael looked up at the sun steaming through the leaves. "parent for your thoughts?" luke laughed.

"t-trees are pre-etty." michael said quietly. luke laughed again with a nod. michael often thought that the saying should be; everytime luke hemmings laughs an angel gets its wings instead.

"my m-um alw-ways told-d me th-at w-when peop-ple die t-they be-become trees o-or som-ething e-else."

"well if that's the case then i hope that somewhere in the far far future that you become a kitten, michael." michael furrowed his eyebrows giggling softly at luke.

"w-why?"

"because that's what you are." he hugged michael closer to him smiling.

"o-oh." michael paused. "then y-you'd be a w-wolf." luke laughed at him.

"and why is that?"

"b-because they-they're mad-de out to-to be m-mean b-but they ju-just p-prote-ct their-their o-own."

"well would i be the alpha?" luke joked.

"y-yup."

-

aw how cute... the next chapter is gonna have some exciting stuff i promise.

CHAPTER QUESTION:
top three favorite super heroes / comic characters?
(movie or comics)

CHAPTER ANSWER:
1) captain america / steve rogers
2) scarlet witch / wanda maximoff
3) nightwing / dick greyson

i love you all v v much!!
- mae
twitter: beasexual
insta: psycutie