FOURTEEN

i love you guys omg. thank you guys so much for the advice. if you guys ever wanna talk about anything really message me or something. but his chapter has almost no muke but friendship fluff idk.

but picture of what rowan kinda looks like up top/side

⠀⠀⠀ ˗ˏˋ BULLSHIT ˎˊ˗

michael +

"that's so cute." louis gushed.

"it's not like he's gay, louis." rowan rolled her eyes.

"he could be." louis defended.

"oh please, girls practically throw themselves at his feet."

"you haven't spoken to him in a while ro, he could be-"

"no." she cut him off. "he's too much of a pricky homophobe."

"she's ri-ight." michael muttered. "n-no ones e-ever nice t-to me." he paused pulling his sweater sleeves further over his hands. "it-it's us-usually just-just p-pity." it was quiet amongst the four friends.

"well that's bullshit." harry blurted. "we're not around you for pity. we're around you are the sweetest, most innocent, lovely boy to walk the earth."

tears brimmed michael's eyes as he rubbed his nose with his sweater. "thanks." he breathed as rowan crawled behind him and hugged him. she wrapped her legs around his waist and one arm under and the other over his shoulder.

"michael you are anything but pity." she muttered into his back. "you're our friend and we love you for you."

louis joined in on the hug by clinging to the both of them, soon followed by harry. michael like how this was. he never had real friends before. he felt loved. and he felt wanted.

and it was more then michael could have possibly asked for in the whole world.