SHOPPING

JBPOV

  "Baby are you still mad at me" I asked Melody wrapping my arms around her from behind.

  "No not at all, why would I be mad that my boyfriends ex keeps on texting him. No I'm not mad at all" she hissed sarcasm with each word she spoke.

  " Mel " I sighed as she unwrapped my arms and continued putting on her mascara.

  "princess I thought that we got over this all last night. " I sighed rubbing my face.

  I was really hoping that we would forget about this and move on, but I guesse not.

  "Oh so you think just because we kiss everythings just gonna be fine just like that." she crossed her arms.

  " Yes... wait no." she rolled her eyes and went back to what she was doing.

  "Princess please can we just forget about it. We're about to land and I want to have a good day with you. No drama just us please" I said turning her around so she was facing me.

  she had her arms crossed and her bottom lip sticking out.

  "I wuv you" I purked my lips down to her.

  "I wuv you to" she sighed.

  I bent down and gave her a peck on the lips then her nose and cheek. I started to kiss all over her face witch made her bust out in a fit of giggles. 

  "you see there's that beautiful giggle I love so much." I smiled at her.

  "Yeah yeah so what are we gonna do today." She asked walking out the bathroom into the room.

  " Anything you want to do princess" I told her.

  " Hmm... Can we go to the mall first I need to get new shoes and outfit for scooters party. Then we can just chill for the rest of the day/night" she asked.

  " of course anything you want" I kissed her cheek before finishing  packing.

  "At what time do you think we would be landed " she asked.

  " The pilot said in about 20 minutes" I said.

  Shopping

  "OMG you can not believe what happened last night" I said on the phone with my best friend Jessica.

  " What yall had sex " she squealed.

  " No jess why do you always gotta think dirty" I scolded.

  " force of nature anyway what happened " she asked.

  I looked around making sure Justin was no were around.

  " Selena Justins ex kept on calling and texting him all night long" I told her.

  " What a bitch. Did Justin reply to any of them" She questioned.

  " Oh trust me if he would of replied his balls would be in my hands right now" I stated.

  " Oh good so what did she say" She asked.

  " well first it was simple heys than it started to go to I love you's and thats when I freaking lost it" I explained.

  " okay it's official I'm gonna fucking kill her " Jessica declared.

  " I'm not stopping you. Me and Justin kind of got into a fight last night " I told her.

  " Oh what happened" she asked interested.

  " well I threw the phone at him while he was sleeping." I said.

  " haha omg what did he do" She laughed.

  " He was like 'what the hell Melody' and that's when I started yelling at him and shit. Then he told me that she has been texting him but he kept telling her to stop." I explained.

  "Why didn't he just block her number or tell you or something." She said.

  " exactly that's what I said. All he said was that he didn't want to tell me because it wasn't a big deal" I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me.

  " That's so stupid, but if a guy was texting and calling you?"

  " Thank you that's exactly what I mean "

  " well girl I gotta go he's around here somewhere and I have to try to find a outfit for scooters party. Love ya"

  " love ya too bye" she made a kissy sound.

  " here you are" two arms wrapped around me.

  " I've been here. The question is were have you been." I smiled looking through the dresses.

  "Just looking at things and bought a couple of stuff to" He swayed us side from side.

  " Oooh like what" I questioned turning around facing him.

  " it's a surprise" He winked and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

  " Justin please tell me you didn't buy me anything. You know I hate when you buy me things" I whined.

  " Princess I have way more than enough money. I don't mind spending money on you." He explained.

  " Still Justin I feel like I'm using you for your money or something " I shuddered.

  " Baby its not like you ask for things. I just want to get you special things because your special to me" He held my chin up so I could look at his eyes.

  " I love you so much " I smiled up at him.

  " And I love you so much more" He smiled placing his lips on mine.

  " Ugh I can't find anything to wear" I groaned as we pulled apart.

  " Oh don't worry baby I got you covered" He smirked holding up a shopping bag I never even saw in his hands.

" Justinnnnn" I whined.

  " It's not a gift I just thought it would look beautiful on you. Just think of it as a gift for me." He stated.

  " a gift for you?" I questioned.

  " Yes I get to see you in it" He winked making me giggle.

  "Fine. Your off the hook this time. Thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

  " Can I see " I smiled trying to grab the bag.

  " Nope its a surprise" He put the bag behind his back.

  " Please " I pouted.

  He just shook his head making me sigh.

  " Fine let's just go alot of people are starting to look our way" I mumbled.

  He chuckled " okay let's go" He grabbed my hand and we began to walk out the store.

  " Babe you know whats very special that you can give me" I asked him as he continued driving.

  " What princess" He took his eyes of the road and looked at me for a second. He grabbed my hand.

  "  Food because im really hungry " I smiled at him as he kissed the back of my hand.

  Chuckling he nodded.

  " Alright Princess McDonald's it is"