READY

" boys are you ready" I  yelled grabbing my microphone.

  "Yep were right  here" Liam ran up with all guys.

  "Ok so were gonna do 'you don't  know your beautiful' than ' story of my life' okay" I  told them.

  They all nodded and grabbed there microphones.

  "Good luck princess " i heard from behind  me.

  I turned  around and saw Justin.

  "Thanks baby" I said before pulling him into a kiss.

  "Ok bieber that's  long enough" Harry said making us pull  apart.

  I just rolled my eyes and gave Justin another quick kiss.

  "Lets go guys"  I said grabbing Harrys hand.

  We walked onto the stage and scrramd beamed in my ear. Me and all the boys looked at each other and smiled.

  "Hey everyone " I  said once we got to the middle of the stage.

  "For people who don't  know me my names Melody." I giggled causing everyone  to scream.

  "Well then I  bet you know who one direction is right" i smiled as they started to scream louder.

  "Well there gonna sing  a couple  of songs with me if thats alright with you guys" I asked.

  Hearing  them all scream in response I  nodded towards DJ tay to start playing the music.

  The boys sang 'you dont know your beautiful ' like normal,but i would switch out with each of the boys with diffrent parts. After the two  songs I sang my song neon lights  and the boys danced and lipped  singed in the back.

  " Im Melody Styles and this is one direction.  Never stop  following your dreams love ya. Goodnight las vegas!" I screamed in the mic before running off backstage.

  " Good job kid" Scooter said giving me a quick hug.

  "Thanks scooty" I smirked knowing that he hated being called that.

  He playfully rolled his eyes and went to go talk Allison.

  "Ahhhh" the crowd screamed All Around the world began to play.

  I turned around and saw my amazing boyfriend coming down onto the stage. The boys had went to go change while I stood there watching Justin perform. Time from time he would look my way  like I would.

  "You really like him dont you"

  I looked to my side to see Harry standing there.

  " I love him " I corrected.

  " Look Melody I can see that Justin is really important to you,but just try not to rush into anything. Okay." Harry said bringing me to his side.

  " okay" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

  After the concert me and the boys went back to the hotel.

  "So where's you guys staying" I asked as we all sat in the living room eating pizza.

  "In you room we called scooter earlier." Loui said.

  "Oh that's why scooter wanted me and Justin in separate rooms " I said as Justin came to sit next to me.

  He put his arm over shoulder and I naturally leaned into him.

  "Well you shouldn't be staying in the same room at all especially the same bed" Harry said raising his eyebrow.

  "No what she meant was... uhm... uhm..." Justin stuttered.

  "Anyway who wants pizza" I changed the subject.

  NEXT DAY

  The boys had to leave early this morning so it was just me and Justin again. We were actually getting ready to leave on our private jet. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't sight see Vagas, but Justin said he would bring my back. When he said that my heart swelled up because now I know he sees a future with me. We had to be at our next destination which was Atlanta and we stay there for two days.

  " princess you almost ready were have to leave early if we don't want to get mobbed" Justin called out.

  "Yeah let me just put on my shoes" I yelled back slipping on my converse and grabbing my bags.

  I was wearing leggings and one of Justin's pull overs. I didn't have a bra on,but Shh don't tell no one. What I hate wearing them there so itchy and uncomfortable.

  Dragging my heavy bags behind me.

  "Babe what did I say princesses don't carry bags. Someone is gonna come up and grab them for us" He playfully scolded grabbing the bags from me.

   "I know I just wanted to bring the bags out here and help them out a little bit" I pouted.

  "Your so sweet princess, but that's what there payed to do" he chuckled.

  "I know I'm just still not used to everyone doing everything for me" I told him as he wrapped his arms around me.

  "You'll get used to it" he smirked giving me a small Peck on the lips.

  *at air port*

  "Alright guys the jets ready. Got everything" scooter asked.

  "Yeah" everyone answered.

  He nodded and everyone began to walk towards the entrance.

  "Wait wait hold up" I yelled standing on top one of the seats.

  Everyone stopped and looked at me. Scooter smiled.

  "Yes Melody" he chuckled.

  "Uhm I'm not a guy" I crossed my arms.

  They all laughed and shook there heads.

  "Alright Melody are you ready" Scooter asked again.

  Nodding I jumped off the seat and began walking with them.