MEETING MELODY

♥ MELODYS P.O.V♥

  Im so excited I'm in the limo with scooter and about to meet the one and only Justin Bieber. I'm not a huge belieber,or anything but I do love his music it inspires me.

  Oh sorry almost forgot to introduce myself. My names Melody Rose Styles. I was discovered by scooter braun and was about to start tour with Justin Bieber. I have long light/brown curly hair and green eyes. I have natural tan skin and im 5'5.

  " Are you ready to meet Justin" scooter said breaking the silience.

  " I'm so excited this is gonna be the best tour ever" I said with excitement.

He chuckled " well great because were here"

  We got out of the car and started walking towards the bus. My heart rate increased with each step I took.

  I looked down at my outfit to see if I looked presentable.  I had on high wasted shorts and a dark purple crop top that showed of my stomach and belly button piercing.

  When we got on the bus I looked around it was huge it had a couch,  flat screenT.V, mini kitchen area, and OMG XBOX.

  "Wow" is all that came out of my mouth.

  " Well im glad you like it, well it looks like the boys still aren't here you can go check out yours and justins room its in the back" he said pointing to a door.

  I smiled and started to walk towards it. When I opened the door and saw 4 boys sitting down on two diffrent king size beds. I noticed one of them was Justin.

  " Hey im Melody" I finally spoke with a little wave.

   They all looked at me and then at each other.

  "How did I do that" one of the boys whispered.

  I giggled and stood there awkwardly.

   " Im ...Im... ju..justin" Justin stuttered.

  I thought it was really cute. I let out another giggle.

                   *JUSTIN'S P.O.V*

   OMG even her giggle is cute.

  "well thank you" She said followed by another giggle

  Did I just say that out loud.

  "Yes you did" She said.

  I heard the boys cracking up in the back while I just sat there embarrassed.

  " Aww you look cut when you embarrassed" she cooed. wich caused me to blush.

I looked up at her and cought her eyes. There were beautiful dark/light green. She stared back in mine and I could feel the connection.

  "well sorry to break up your little moment but im Alfredo" He took her hand and kissed it sending her a wink.

   Anger washed over me for some reason.

  " And im Ryan this is Chaz" Ryan said.

" Hey sorry I didnt know anyone was in here"  she apologized.

"oh its ok um not to be rude or anything but who are you" I asked trying not to sound rude.

  "oh I'm" she got cut off by scooter.

  "oh boys here you are well this is Melody shes gonna be joining you on tour so show her around and make her feel comfortable and no funny buisness got it " He said pointing at me.

  I put my jands up in surrender and Melody giggled her cute little giggle.

  " well im gonna head out your stuffs in the front and you can make yourself at home" Scooter told Melody.

  She nodded and smiled.

  Man her smile could brighten the whole world.

                   *MELODYS.P.O.V*

   I started putting all my things up while the boys just sat there watching me.

  "are you guys gonna sit there and stare at me or are you gonna help" I crossed my arms.

  "Stare at you" they said.

  I playfully rolled my eyes and continued to unpack.

  When I was done I sat on my bed next to Chaz.

  "so what do you guys want to do" Chaz asked.

  "XBOX" we all yelled.

   The boys stood there looking at me like I was crazy.

   "What" I asked.

  " your like the only girl I know that has ever wanted to play XBOX" Alfredo said.

  "Well im not like other girls so lets go so I can beat your asses" I said before running to the small living room.

  We eached played each other and of course I won everytime. What can I say im beast at this game.

   " Haha I whooped all of your asses" I yelled doing my little happy dance.

  I settled down and sat next to Justin.

   " So what do ya'll want to do now" I asked.

  They all looked at me.

" ya'll" they said.

  " yeah texan girl right here you should know about that right Justin" I playfully nudged him in the shoulder.

  His smile faded amd turned into a frown.

  " Whats wrong" I asked.

" nothing its just that me and Selena aren't together anymore" he said.

  "oh im sorry I didnt know" I felt bad for opening up my mouth.

  " no its ok I guesse she didnt love me like I loved her"

  " why do you say that" I asked.

  " She broke up with to go to Nick Jonas" He said in a sad tone.

  " Aww justin im sorry its alright though its her loss" I said bringing him into a hug.

  He instantly hugged back. I tried pulling away but he wouldnt let me go.

  " Justin" I said.

  no response

  " Justin" I said a little bit louder

   " Oh sorry" He blushed pulling away.

  I giggled and sat back down.

  My phone started to ring I reached over Justin and grabbed it.

   my screen and it said incoming call from...