MAYBE

" Justin block her number now!"

  " I already tried she keeps on calling and texting on other phones" He argued back.

  " Well than change your number" I spat.

  " don't you think I tried already she finds it out no matter what" He threw his hands in the air.

  " You now what I'm gonna have a little talk with this bitch" I growled grabbing my phone and began to dial my driver.

  " Babe stop" Justin said grabbing my phone from my hand.

  " Justin give me my phone back" I tried to reach for it.

  " No you don't even know we're she's at right now" He rolled his eyes.

  " I'll find out and when I do im gonna woop her fucking ass" I hissed reaching for my phone.

  A second later I was thrown over Justin's shoulder.

   " Justin put me down" I screamed banging on his back.

  "not gonna happen " he sang.

  Groaning I stopped fighting and just let him carry me to were ever he was going.

  I heard a door being opened and  he walked into a empty dressing room. I was thrown on the couch that was in there.

  " Don't move " He pointed at me.

  Huffing I pouted and crossed my arms. He gave me a quick kiss and pulled out his phone. He called I don't even know and put it on speaker.

  " Do not talk " He said.

  Rolling my eyes I waited for who ever it was to answer it.

  " Hey juju I know you would call back" A squeaky high pitch voice answered.

  " ughh Selena listen what we used to have is gone. I'm in a relationship with Melody and I love her. Please stop calling and texting. Delete my number and please just stay out of my life"

  "But juju-" Justin hung up before she could finish what she was gonna say.

  " There now she won't bother us anymore" Justin said walking over towards me.

  " Just because you called her doesn't mean shes gonna stop" I mumbled. His forehead was against mine.

  "Well if she calls or texts again than you can beat her ass" He chuckled. Making me fight a smile.

  " Now put that lip away" He poked my bottom lip.

  A small smile played on my lips and I shook my head. I don't get how he can say the most simplest words and make all my worries go away.

  " I love you" He smiled.

  " mhm" I answered.

  " Do you love me to" He raised his eyebrows.

  " Maybe" I Teased.

  " Oh really " He gasped.

  " Justin no." I shrieked as he began to tickle me.

  " Fine fine I love you to" I breathed out.

  " I know " He said cockly.

  Grabbing his face is smashed our lips together feeling in complete blessed.

  RING

  RING

  RING

  " I'm gonna fucking kill her!".