FIRST TIME

*2 MONTHS LATER*

                 * MELODY'S P.O.V*

  It's been two months now and me and Justin have been getting closer by the day. Were alwayse flirting and maybe we kiss here and there *wink*, but other than that its been great.

  Today is my first  performance on the believe tour. Yes I know a long time but scooter wanted to make sure the song and dance moves were perfect.

Right now were in san antonio T.X yes my home town. I couldn't be anymore excited my first show in the place were it all started.

  "You ready for tonight"Justin said snapping me out of my thoughts.

  " yeah im so excited do you think ill do ok" I asked a little nerves of what people might think.

  He came amd sat next to me " I think your gonna do amazing princess" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

  Yes he always calls me princess. I always call him jay its are cute little nicknames we gave each other.

  I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. He started to lean in. I found myself leaning in to.

  Our lips were inches away from each other.

  "Party's here" Alfredo yelled walking into the bus with the boys behind them.

  Justin and I quickly pulled apart.

  Ryan smirked at us and wiggled his eyebrows.

  I blushed and hid my face in Justins chest. I felt his chest vibrating from chucking.

  " Well if you two love birds are ready we have to head to the arena" Chaz said.

  " Omg yes are there alot of fans out there" I asked excitedly.

  " oh theres alot alright" Alfredo chuckled.

  I squeled amd ran towards the door.

Once I opened it screams  filled the air.

  OMG .......