UGHHHH!

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V*

  "UGHHH!" I groaned loudly as my phone began to ring.

  Melody let out a giggle and pushed me from on top of her.

  " go get it" She said getting up from the bed.

  " were you going" I asked her.

  " im gonna take a real quick shower ill be out in a little" she winked before walking into the bathroom.

  Sighing I got up and grabbed my phone which was still ringing annoyingly.  I saw scooters name flash across the screen. Rolling my eyes I pressed accept.

  " Scooter if your gonna tell me I have to go back on the road tomorrow im gonna shoot myself" I groaned flopping down on the bed.

  " well hello to you to kid. No im not gonna tell you that, but I am gonna tell you that your studio time has been canceled for tomorrow." He said.

" what I have a whole bunch of songs I was hoping to record" I sat up leaning against the head rest.

  " Sorry man, but im not gonna be able to make it because of Cody's concert and its not gonna be open due to some situation that has happened." he whispered the last part.

  I heard the bathroom door open not thinking much of it I put my focus back on the call.

' " what kind of-" I stooped mid sentence when I saw Melody walk in front of my bed with only a towel around her.

  I guess she felt me staring and looked over her shoulder and gave me a smirk.

" Kid you there." Scooter said n the phone breaking my thoughts.

  " Uh yeah what did you say" I asked still looking at Melody's direction.

  She reached inside her suitcase and grabbed a pair of what looked like boy short underwear's. She slipped them on with the towel still around her. At this point I wasn't even listening to what Scooter was saying.

   She turned her back to me and grabbed one of my shirts from the drawers. Letting the towel fall my breath hitched. I could see her beautiful curves and the outline of her preciouses breast. Slipping the shirt on she turned around and began to walk towards the bed. OMG she wasn't wearing a bra

  " uhm Scooter im gonna have to call you back" I hung up before he could say anything and threw my phone to side as Melody began to crawl towards me on the bed.

  She placed herself on my lap and I could already sense  jerry get excited.

  " hey " she smiled cute yet sexy smile.

  " Hey " I breathed out.

  " I love the way you look in my shirts" I told her pulling her closer to me.

  " Thanks I love the way your shirts feel on my skin" she said running her hands up ,my shirt.

  Her nails softly scratched my chest and that sent shiver to my body. I grabbed the back of her neck and crashed her lips with mine.  She pressed her self against me and I could feel her bare breast against my chest. Well the closest since she had my shirt on. As we depend the kiss I slowly started leaving kisses down her neck. She let out a small moan/ whimper that's when I knew I found her sweet spot.

   Sucking on it a little longer knowing I was gonna leave a mark. When I pulled back I lookedd at her neck and saw a huge love bite. 

  " Justin!" She gasped touching her neck.

  " What so people know that your taken" I Smirked.

  " Fine then its my turn" She smirked and attached her lips on my neck.

  She began to kiss up and down my neck until she kissed me in one spot that made me shiver.

  " found it" I heard her whisper in my ear.

  She began to suck and bit lightly. It felt so good especially when she would lick that spot easing the small pain.

  " there now everyone will know that your taken." She said touching her love mark. 

  " its weird it looks like a heart" She giggled.

  " Really" I asked.

  she nodded and grabbed my phone turning on the camera. I looked at my neck and saw a pretty large heart looking love mark.

  " its because you have my heart" I said cheekily.

  " OMG" She laughed and rolled off of me.

  " what" I laughed.

  " that was so corny" She giggled.

  I just playfully rolled my eyes and copied her actions. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

  " Good night Justin I love you" Melody said with droopy eyes .

  " I love you to princess goodnight  "